Necessary Edification

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you know what necessary edification is?
Do you know what grace is?
Do you know who the Holy Spirit is?

[Eph 4:29-32
29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Do you know what bitterness is?

31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And if you reject the verse in favor of your human wisdom that is blasphemy.

When you get a verse that is the Holy Spirit trying to teach you that the devil is present with him human wisdom.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[Jhn 16:8-14
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nooo! It is because I do know the Holy Spirit.

I said
I know you think you do. But its not this one. The one that only quotes verses, and is NOT allowed to speak any other way.

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[Jhn 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

Isnt that the definition of deceived. When you believe in something you cant prove.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I know you think you do. But its not this one. The one that only quotes verses, and is NOT allowed to speak any other way.

[Jhn 16:13-14

Isnt that the definition of deceived. When you believe in something you cant prove.

If the Spirit is your teacher, He will remind and bring all thing to your remembrance. It does not need to be quotes.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If the Spirit is your teacher, He will remind and bring all thing to your remembrance. It does not need to be quotes.

I said
You see that is part of your deception. You don't seem to be able to comprehend the whole verse.
He will bring to remembrance what Jesus HAS ALREADY SAID TO YOU.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
You see that is part of your deception. You don't seem to be able to comprehend the whole verse.
He will bring to remembrance what Jesus HAS ALREADY SAID TO YOU.

Assuming again Squeaky?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Assuming again Squeaky?

I SAID
The I is Jesus and Jesus said. Not going to say. Not might have said. But what Jesus said to you. When your reading the new testament that is what Jesus is saying to you.

and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Now really do you think Jesus would tell you anything from the old testament that He hasn't already brought over to the new testament. After saying that all who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers.

[Jhn 10:1-2, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.