Nang's awsome rebuttals and vocabulary

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'M Getting OFF This Stupid Thread, it has NOTHING To Do With GOD!!

If Anyone wants to Talk GOD, do it some where else HERE, Not this kind of Garbage places!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

Thank you so much, for your many "Insane rants!" Now, you
can go back to your nice, comfortable "padded cell" and enjoy
the rest of your day.

Letsargue

Thank you so much, for your many "Insane rants!" Now, you
can go back to your nice, comfortable "padded cell" and enjoy
the rest of your day.

((((( YES!!! ))))), You Are One of the Top 5 "Most Wonderful" Christians ever on TOL!!!! -- Yes Sir!!

Very Wonderful Response for a Wonderful CHRISTIAN!!!! Yes SIRRRR! REEEE!!!

This Garbage will never STOP from any FOOL!!!

Thank You "AGAIN" YOU Wonderful -- """""Christian""""" for Such a great BATTLE Here on the Battle PLACE!!!!!

AND Thanks For You Wonderful NEG. REP.!!!

PAUL, DAVID!!!!!!! -- 011615

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((((( YES!!! ))))), You Are One of the Top 5 "Most Wonderful" Christians ever on TOL!!!! -- Yes Sir!!

Very Wonderful Response for a Wonderful CHRISTIAN!!!! Yes SIRRRR! REEEE!!!

This Garbage will never STOP from any FOOL!!!

Thank You "AGAIN" YOU Wonderful -- """""Christian""""" for Such a great BATTLE Here on the Battle PLACE!!!!!

AND Thanks For You Wonderful NEG. REP.!!!

PAUL, DAVID!!!!!!! -- 011615

It was "your" pleasure, I'm sure!

Letsargue

It was "your" pleasure, I'm sure!

((((( You Got That RIGHT, - ~wonderful ~"christian"!!!

((((((( I Wait for You DAY )))))))!!!!!

((( DOON )) And ((( GONE )))) ----- You Can HAVE I, It Belongs to the Most Wonderful Christian of ALL TIME On TOL!!!!

PAUL, DAVID!!!! -- 011615

heir

TOL Subscriber
( You Can Not Prove God said that TO YOU!!!!!!

And God Did Not. - If God did Not say that to "YOU", then you are Commenting the Worse SIN of ALL!!! ( "Baring False Witness of Christ" )!!

Paul 011615
God loved us and proved it through Christ!

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Letsargue

God loved us and proved it through Christ!

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Those were TO The "Ephesians" /// "THE EPHESIANS" THEN!!!; NOT YOU Today!!!!

OOOOPPPPPSSSSSS!!!!
You Missed This!!!

God said this ALSO!!!! -- ((( Pick what "YOU" like the BEST!!!!! )))!!
((( Luke 13:27 KJV ))) -- 27- "But He "Shall Say", ((( I tell "YOU", I know "YOU" not ( Whence "YE" are; depart from me, "ALL YE" workers of iniquity. --//--- Is God calling You, or ""JUST"" Them FOOLS!!!!!

Paul, David -- 011615

Dan Emanuel

John 3:16 KJV>> -- Has Nothing to do With "YOU" or Today's World //// ((( "AGE" / "AGE"))), NOT EARTH!!!! - World IS "AGE", Not Earth!!!
I just thought it was "world." "For God so loved the world..." it mean's the whole thing.
YES, God did LOVE - The - "FIRST AGE", The "Garden of Even" and gave His ( "ONLY BEGOTTEN" SON THEN!! ), Not Six thousand years LATER!!!
(( Genesis 3:10 KJV ))>>-- The "VOICE" Was the Only Begotten SON, and was the Only one who DIED Coming Out of the Garden to place a Closed DOOR at the EXIT of the Garden!! -- READ IT!!!!
I gained a new appreciation for the Trinity in the light of Genesis 3:10 KJV, in the light of Genesis 3:22 KJV!!! "Behold, the man is become as one of us...." --Who is the "VOICE," talking to? :confused: :thumb:
( AND )
Romans 5:8 KJV>> -- IS Not to You "OR" This (( "AGE" / "AGE" Either )), or People!!!! - Romans 5:8 KJV>> "WAS" -- TO the ROMANS Back Then!!! - Read that TOO!!!!!

That's WHAT GOD Says. You ALL Do Nothing BUT Make up your Own Nonsense of YOUR Own "TIME", Which Is a LIE, and none of You CAN PROVE Other-wise / "WISE"!!!
((( 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV )))>> ( PROVE Everything )!!!!! But NO, YOU ALL Don't have to, to see your own - "NOTHING"!!!!!

Paul -- 011615
Marketing has shown that human's need to be exposed to an advertisement 7 time's before they remember seeing it. And thats a commercial, that are designed to be as clear as possible so the viewer respond's by buying the advertised thing as quickly as possible. Really, really simple message's, like, "Buy this! Its really good!" Take's 7 time's before we even remember that we saw it. Now take you're average post, how complicated are they? On a scale from as simple as a commercial, to as complicated as the N.A.S.A. Apollo program.

Daniel