Names, Names, what's in a Name!!

Letsargue

Listening to all you saying whose-who in the Scriptures, PROVES that you don’t know anything, - Especially in the New Testament. – Who is Jesus! Who is Simon! Who is John, and the other John! Who is Matthew, and James! Who is Mark, Who is Joseph! Who is Judas! Who is Mary Magdalene, and Martha! Who was Lazarus! Who is Joses! – AND WHO IS BARNABAS!!!! --- AND WHO ARE YOU, - WHAT’S YOUR NAME!! ~who is paul~! Who doesn’t have a NAME at all!!

I’m not going through all these things, only enough to show you that you know nothing!!
Matthew 13:55-56 KJV – “His brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? 56- And his sisters”. -----//--!! --- Acts 4:36 KJV – “Joses”, who by the Apostles was SURNAMED “BARNABAS”. ---- Who was the “Beloved Disciple”!! -- It was John, the writer of the Revelation, or Lazarus, the little 10 year old boy Joses, who ended up going with Paul, and at the same time he was on the ISLE OF PATMOS. – Barnabas, the brother of Jesus, the brother of Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon, the Father of Mary Magdalene, the sister of James and John, the brothers of Mark, whom Peter called, “Marcus” my son. Peter also call Judas Iscariot his son. – So Marcus is Mark, who is John, the brother of James, the son of Zebedee, who is Simon Peter, the husband of Mary the mother of Martha, the sister of Barnabas, who is Joses, the baby brother of Jesus, the step son of Simon Peter the Canaanite, the brother of Andrew the water carrier, and the donkey giver. ---- These are the family of Jesus, who are also the Apostles with Levi who is Matthew the son of Alphaeus, who is the father of James, the son of Simon, the father of Judas the brother of James, the brother of Jesus who is the son of Mary, the cousin of Elizabeth, the High Priest’s wife, the mother of John the Baptist, the second cousin of The SON OF GOD, The High Priest!!

Paul – 032812

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The Nameless One includes all names......

The Nameless One includes all names......

~*~*~

In truth, 'God' is a reality beyond name.

They do help us identify, refer and describe persons, places and things.

The essence of 'you' is not your 'name', and the same goes for 'God' although we have various names for such personalities.

I Am. This is all I know. - all else relates to this knowing, as a reflection of it (such includes no name...and all names).

pj

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Letsargue, thank goodness you're here or we'd all be completely ignorant.

:loser:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I Am Light

I Am Light

Letsargue, thank goodness you're here or we'd all be completely ignorant.

:

My approach is a little different, being that of 'creative dialogue' rather than 'argument'. I'm just dropping some feathery words in the windstorm to see where the feathers fly :)

It could be all in vain, or a wonderful insight into the nature of truth may dawn....which would make all worthwhile.

Truth itself is uncontestable, since it is what actually is (absolute, actual, existential). Its identity is Self-existent.

Om shanti,

pj

Letsargue

My approach is a little different, being that of 'creative dialogue' rather than 'argument'. I'm just dropping some feathery words in the windstorm to see where the feathers fly :)

It could be all in vain, or a wonderful insight into the nature of truth may dawn....which would make all worthwhile.

Truth itself is uncontestable, since it is what actually is (absolute, actual, existential). Its identity is Self-existent.

Om shanti,

pj

AND SELF KNOWN!!

Paul -- 040212

Letsargue

:think:

:idea:

:loser:

NO JESUS DOES NOT SAVE COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!! - If you weren't a liar, the whole world would be "(( COMPLETELY ))" SAVED, BUT THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH!! - As always, there's more to anything a fool has to SAY by his foolish donkey!!

Paul -- 041512

keypurr

NO JESUS DOES NOT SAVE COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!! - If you weren't a liar, the whole world would be "(( COMPLETELY ))" SAVED, BUT THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH!! - As always, there's more to anything a fool has to SAY by his foolish donkey!!

Paul -- 041512

Your a lot smarter than folks think my friend.

Letsargue

Your a lot smarter than folks think my friend.

If I were to be completely Truthful, I'd have to say that that's an INSULT!!! - But thanks anyway!! -- I just have Faith in what God the Spirit has said in Spirit, and not Carnally!!

Paul -- 041612