ECT Name the tribes of Israel

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Reuben, Simeon, Judah, Issachar,Manasseh, Zebulun, Benjamin, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Ephraim
Did I get it right?
Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, and Benjamin (Genesis 29:32 - 30:24
now I bid you goodnight

DAN P

This is a trick question. The Bible mentions 14.

Hi and the trick is that names are DIFFERENT in the OT , the book of Revelation list is different as some are deleted , and I used to know why , and I believe they did not listen to God , just like Pentecostals !!

dan p

oatmeal

How many tribes of Israel are there are what are their names?

12, 11 plus two half tribes Ephraim and Manassah. Evidently, as Jacob, Joseph was not a tribe, at least for time.

In Revelation Dan is omitted.

Manassah become a whole tribe.

I am going from memory, so I may have some details wrong.

You are more than welcome to look up the verses and correct me if you wish.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Twelve tribes of Israel

Twelve tribes of Israel

Matthew 19:28 NASB - And Jesus said to them, "Truly I say to you, that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on His glorious throne, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 22:30 NASB - that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Acts 26:7 NASB - the promise to which our twelve tribes hope to attain, as they earnestly serve God night and day. And for this hope, O King, I am being accused by Jews.

James 1:1 NASB - James, a bond-servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes who are dispersed abroad: Greetings.

Revelation 21:12 NASB - It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel.