Name a Command or Commandment

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Spread your knowledge of God's commands or commandments by naming one, sharing it basically, with everyone else. Extra would be if you observe the commandment, what you think about it, if you think you or everyone or particular people should observe it (male, female, etc...) and why. Try to name one important to you or something someone else has not come up with yet, but feel free to share the same one that someone else already has whether you have looked at all the posts or not. It is okay to name a commandment irrespective of how important it is to you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Here is one, from two translations. More than one commandment or command in the verse I think.

But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints.
Ephesians 5:3 - ESV

But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. Ephesians 5:3

Credit DailyVerses.net

clefty

Spread your knowledge of God's commands or commandments by naming one, sharing it basically, with everyone else. Extra would be if you observe the commandment, what you think about it, if you think you or everyone or particular people should observe it (male, female, etc...) and why. Try to name one important to you or something someone else has not come up with yet, but feel free to share the same one that someone else already has whether you have looked at all the posts or not. It is okay to name a commandment irrespective of how important it is to you.

What you and others miss is that it is NOT 10 commandments per se but 10 words or 10 sayings

Descriptions of Him His character and what life is like where “I AM”

So where He is there is no stealing or murdering or lying or false images or wrong name called or another god worshipped or sexual immorality (think about eden adam had no one else to cheat with except Lilith and that’s just jewish fable silly jews)

Where He is there is no need to covet and hierarchy is honored

Did I miss one? Oh yeah where “I am” Sabbath is kept...being Lord of the Sabbath and all

Isaiah affirms in the future that from Sabbath to Sabbath ALL will worship...

So less “thou shalt NOT” and more My people WILL NOT...won’t even want to

Some of us want to get used to that lifestyle while still in this life and old earth...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Very interesting post clefty. May I answer you line by line?
What you and others miss is that it is NOT 10 commandments per we but 10 words or 10 sayings
Yes, the ten words.
Descriptions of Him His character and what life is like where “I AM”
What does this mean?
So where He is there is no stealing or murdering or lying or false images or wrong name called or another god worshipped or sexual immorality (think about eden adam had no one else to cheat with except Lilith and that’s just jewish fable silly jews)
To take God's name in vain is an offense. What does it mean to take His name? What do you mean eden and Lilith, I don't know what that is.
Where He is there is no need to covet and hierarchy is honored
What do you mean by this? Authority is respected?
Did I miss one? Oh yeah where “I am” Sabbath is kept...being Lord of the Sabbath and all
The Sabbath Commandment is one of the Ten Commandments introduced prior to the giving of the Ten Commandments. You are saying "where 'I am'"... what are you talking about that?
Isaiah affirms in the future that from Sabbath to Sabbath ALL will worship...
This sounds kind of right. From Sabbath to Sabbath, yes.
So less “thou shalt NOT” and more My people WILL NOT...won’t even want to
We should not even want to disobey God or transgress a command of His and sin.
Some of us want to get used to that lifestyle while still in this life and old earth...
I believe you are looking forward to a new earth, but getting used to life obeying God makes sense as much as you can. Good job.

clefty

Very interesting post clefty. May I answer you line by line?
Yes, the ten words.

What does this mean?
His Law is His Character? Or where “I AM” this is happening...? Because where Yah is all this is happening...no stealing no murdering etc...

To take God's name in vain is an offense. What does it mean to take His name? What do you mean eden and Lilith, I don't know what that is.
they were literally given His name to literally carry to jerusalem where He would build a house for His Name...they took it for naught nothing...the other Nations were NOT blessed for their having taken His name there...they took it in vain

What do you mean by this? Authority is respected?
yes exactly...satan coveted another’s position and became proud and fell for it...man does not honor his father and families fall...but there the order is respected...honored

The Sabbath Commandment is one of the Ten Commandments introduced prior to the giving of the Ten Commandments.
yes established as what He does even before sin...He rested and was refreshed as a example for us and we would ALL be doing that calendation cycle NOW had there not been this sin detour...

You are saying "where 'I am'"... what are you talking about that?
He called Himself “I am that I am” or “I will be that I will be” so in the future there He is...and we will be with Him and doing His thing...made in His image is not only look like but DO LIKE

This sounds kind of right. From Sabbath to Sabbath, yes.
kinda? LOL

We should not even want to disobey God or transgress a command of His and sin.

I believe you are looking forward to a new earth, but getting used to life obeying God makes sense as much as you can. Good job.
yup...He want us with Him but sin is a rebelliousness HE ABHORS and HIS HOLINESS will burn it up...found in you it will burn you up as you will be UNHOLY...

So you can’t hang out with YAH where “I AM” unless you are covered and transformed by His Son...ya dig?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
His Law is His Character? Or where “I AM” this is happening...? Because where Yah is all this is happening...no stealing no murdering etc...
That has to do with now as we fulfill His will being obedient to Him.
they were literally given His name to literally carry to jerusalem where He would build a house for His Name...they took it for naught nothing...the other Nations were NOT blessed for their having taken His name there...they took it in vain
I think you are saying that Israel did not take His name in vain because they were given the temple.
yes exactly...satan coveted another’s position and became proud and fell for it...man does not honor his father and families fall...but there the order is respected...honored
There is an order to everything. But I do not know that we must obey a hierarchy. What do you mean here?
yes established as what He does even before sin...He rested and was refreshed as a example for us and we would ALL be doing that calendation cycle NOW had there not been this sin detour...
I am not sure what you mean here. What is a calendation cycle? What was that about a sin detour?
He called Himself “I am that I am” or “I will be that I will be” so in the future there He is...and we will be with Him and doing His thing...made in His image is not only look like but DO LIKE
Do the right thing. Be the person God has called you to be. Yes? I am not sure we all the time know what this means, nor if it is true.
kinda? LOL
if you don't have the scripture I will find it for you.
yup...He want us with Him but sin is a rebelliousness HE ABHORS and HIS HOLINESS will burn it up...found in you it will burn you up as you will be UNHOLY...
What hope do we have for a new earth if any?
So you can’t hang out with YAH where “I AM” unless you are covered and transformed by His Son...ya dig?
I don't understand.

clefty

That has to do with now as we fulfill His will being obedient to Him.

I think you are saying that Israel did not take His name in vain because they were given the temple.
no

There is an order to everything. But I do not know that we must obey a hierarchy. What do you mean here?

I am not sure what you mean here. What is a calendation cycle? What was that about a sin detour?

Do the right thing. Be the person God has called you to be. Yes? I am not sure we all the time know what this means, nor if it is true.

if you don't have the scripture I will find it for you.

What hope do we have for a new earth if any?
I don't understand.

Sigh...