My vision is to be a "Missionary Servant of God's Love for the Poor "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaysland

The last time I checked Jesus was non-denominational. Keep the faith brother, follow your heart and your dedication to Him and you cant go wrong. In Him we live and move and have our being.- Jay

FrPaulU

Thanks a lot. It will take me quite a while I think to get the hang of this site and also before I start to regularly post. GOD BLESS

FrPaulU

Quick reply for now. Actually it really varies quite a lot. Certainly I read the readings a number of times and I pray and I ask the Lord if there is anything particular he wants me to speak on and ask him to guide me. On Sunday I almost always write the homily and mainly stick to that. On weekdays more often than not I do not write down my homilies (though I am starting to post some written homilies on my blog). I may do some background reading from books or the internet. That is a quick answer. Maybe another time I can give a longer one. GOD BLESS

FrPaulU

Thanks a lot AMR. It will take me quite a while I think to get the hang of this site and also before I start to regularly post. GOD BLESS

Status
Not open for further replies.