Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Mr. President: Overturn Roe? "No."

Thursday October 14th, 2004. This is show #206.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

I feel like I'm in a time warp because here's what happens: We go on the air and we point all this stuff out; that the Repblican party in the primaries it tells its base it's pro-life. It mostly does everything pro-abortion. And then a year after the election, 2 years after the election a Republican president will nominate somebody for the Supreme Court. Nobody knows . . . "Is he pro-life? Pro-choice? We don't know. We have to support him because he must be pro-life because this was a Republican president." So they support him and they lobby the senate and the guy gets confirmed and then there's no case in the Supreme Court for the next 3 or 4 years. And then an abortion case gets to the Supreme Court and the judge who was nominated by the Republican president who was totally lobbied for by the pro-life community turns out to be pro-choice! No kidding! No kidding! I'm so sick of the cycle! Am I the only pro-lifer in the media in the country who has a memory? Am I the only one? To no one else does it matter? Anybody's record, does it matter what they say and what they do? It only matters the promises they make in the primaries and to their base? That's it???

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I'm beginning to wish The First Five Days *wishing there were more to the book* would come true. We'd be a lot better off.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The book is a terribly written, sick, twisted, reprehensible, nightmarish vision.

Enyart hangs himself every time he writes something down or opens his mouth.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by lighthouse

I'm beginning to wish The First Five Days *wishing there were more to the book* would come true. We'd be a lot better off.
So you're just another syncophantic Enyartian, eh?

Why am I not surprised.

:down:

Status
Not open for further replies.