Most nations in the world require a voter ID to protect against voter fraud

marke

Not every state in the US requires a voter ID because democrats in every state "fight like hell" to outlaw voter IDs in order to protect their practice of voter fraud. Of course, the democrats claim voter IDs are bad but that is just a stupid lie that gullible rubes believe but cannot explain why they believe.

Jimmy Carter found significant voter fraud more than 15 years ago when commissioned to investigate, and he recommended a voter ID be required in order to protect against voter fraud. He was right and nothing has changed since then except that voter fraud has gotten much worse where no IDs are required.

Countries that require an ID to Vote​

June 25, 2018 11:05 am by IWB

SF8zHWLt4yej_bKsampnnIp45MjNWu-WIhhSvXwzNh8.png

But I have been told, over and over, that requiring an ID to vote is racist. That is a LOT of racism.
On a more serious note, one citizen / one vote can only be enforced if we ID. Nearly every country does, and it needs to be enforced.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
The Democrat position on showing an ID card to be able to vote is so crazy, and the support for it on fake news channels is so disingenuous, I just cannot see how intelligent human beings buy into it.

To vote you need to show an ID. Very simple. How can that possibly be racist.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The Democrat position on showing an ID card to be able to vote is so crazy, and the support for it on fake news channels is so disingenuous, I just cannot see how intelligent human being buy into it.

To vote you need to show an ID. Very simple. How can that possibly be racist.
It's racist because it assumes that blacks and Hispanics are too stupid or too lazy to get IDs