Mossyrock, WA

Gary K

Banned
Mossyrock is a small town in western Washington of about 1000 people. They decided they were going to defy Jay Inslee's lockdown and mask orders. The entire town. So, they threw a party and told like-minded people to come. And people showed up. The restaurants, stores, and bars were open and people, from everything I've read had a blast.

We're not all sheep yet, and it gives me hope when an entire town gets together and says up yours governor we're not committing economic suicide just because you ordered us to for Inslee is just as much a totalitarian as Cuomo, Whitmer, etc....

Gary K

Banned
Two weeks from now they'll all be dead, right?
I think the big protest when they invited everyone to come visit was two weeks ago already. There was a story on it in our local newspaper just after it happened, and I haven't heard anything more about it since then.

Our local newspaper is pretty good about telling both sides of the coronavirus story. And our city cops and sheriffs department enforce no social distancing or mask wearing. I happened to run across an early morning meeting of the sheriff's department in a restaurant and thanked them for their sanity on coronavirus mandates and non-enforcement of the gun grabbing laws. You shoulda seen the smiles on their faces.

Gary K

Banned

Gary K

Banned
What is called a "confirmed case" is meaningless. A positive PCR does not mean a person actually has the coronavirus. All it means is that the cycle threshold may have been cranked up high enough that the test is detecting viral trash. In other words, parts and pieces of a virus that the immune system has killed. Or that you have the common cold, or one of many other viruses that exist in the world.

Only one state in the US has actually mandated that every lab that does testing must report the cycle threshold that they use in testing. That state is Florida. It's the only state mandating that the testing used is ethical.

Gary K

Banned
I don't know.
If you don't know that, you have no idea what the result actually means. Do a search for "cycle threshold" and PCR. You will be surprised at what you'll find. It will explain to you why so many people like me are saying the coronavirus is a scam.