Mortal or Immortal Science:

Letsargue

What can the mortal know about the Immortal? – There cannot be a mortal God. – Even Satan is immortally cursed to exist in Hell, and even Satan can know but little of the Creation. The mortal creation is eternally renewing itself by the immortal laws of God. --- ( Ain’t that remarkable )?

You, Oh man! You can only guess at the visions you see, and the visions you see are corrupted by distortions of work and time. Man can know nothing of what he cannot see, if he cannot see it his heart will build it, and he will worship and swear by it. – You cannot see the whole creation or the whole spiritual Truth, but yet you think you know more about that which you see not than that which you see.

God and Space; both are filled with the knowledge and declaration of God as the one and only place.
Is there any difference between the laws of the creation and the Laws of the Spirit, or are all Laws under the same creator of all things, carnal and spirit? – If God is the same as the Space he created, then is not that Space the Place where all things exist, carnal and Spirit? Without the Space, there can be no place, and without the Place, there can be no God. – BUT THERE IS A GOD! And there is a place where all things are ruled by the Laws of God. – Nothing can exist without laws, and nothing can continue without Laws. And what are LAWS? – Are not all Laws, the commandments of God? In addition, all commandments of God, are they not ALL the righteousness of God, and it is very GOOD?

If you were in the beginning, why not write what you see? Maybe you are not immortal and have not seen what the laws have shown. If the Laws are the righteousness of God, is not God that righteousness and is very Good?

Is it possible that the Angels of Christ are truly those just men made perfect, and have been renewed by the Law of Christ from the beginning? Maybe there is something most of you can’t see or understand, such as: --- Ephesians 3:18-19 KJV - May be able to comprehend with all Angels what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19- And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God”. ----- This is the four dominations of Christ and his creation. --- As long as we are ordained to dwell in these tabernacles, we will walk with God and among you for ever. --- Revelation 21:3 KJV –

Is there any knowledge of the creation Christ does not know? - If we make him up, or he is made of many of us, his Body that is; and when and where he is, there we are also. ---- I write this that you may have something to contradict me on if you are of God, and I am not. – Surely, if I testify that I stroll around in space and among the creation, ( which is to say; “I walk with Christ” ), --- Ephesians 2:6 KJV ---, you can find an error in my testament somewhere. – One question I give you to give to me, that no mortal man can answer. ----- If Christ is the resurrection, then God the Father is also the resurrection, and God is the creator of the universe in his likeness and in his might: -- How then was the creation raised up or resurrected or quickened in the likeness of its creator? – And are we in the likeness of the Creation and its Creator? --- John 10:9 KJV -----

Paul – 061311