More election fraud

The man who admits to being led by satan claims that he is "shocked" :chuckle:

What's even more amusing is how the Satanic TOL trolls will try to use scripture, of all things, in the clumsiest fashion, scripture they have zero understanding of, nor could they, as you know. They're the devil's little sock puppets, deigning to comment on what Christianity should be? Exegesis from the peanut gallery? They're like butchers, trying to pontificate on brain surgery. It's the same with the Sodomite and abortionist fake Christians, pretending they can serve two masters, that somehow really believe God is mocked, that they can be a friend of the world, too. James 4:4, Matthew 7:21-23.

I really don't know why they come to TOL, must be paying rent here, to simply say all sorts of stupid things not really worth responding to, all day and night. I don't know what sort of disconnect in their brains would, for instance, make them think anybody would want to discuss theology with them. A circus freak show is just that, seems to me you'd have to like that sort of thing, first. What can you say to a vegetable, a spiritual tree stump, in the first place?

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Proverbs 13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.

Proverbs 14:8 The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.

Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Zenn

What percentage of ballots were mail-in in 2016?
It differs by state. Again, each and every one of the 50 US states sets its own elections laws to choose the people sent to the Electoral College. Please understand these "electors" sent to the Electoral College actually vote for the President. The President of the United States is elected BY the Electoral College, not by the people directly. It is a representative system. For large states with small populations spread out like Montana, it would make sense to use mail-in voting. In some states like Texas, it could vary by county. The entire nation of Germany fits within 1/3 rd of Texas.

I'm sure you're smart enough to go do your own homework. I live in Pennsylvania, and this is the only election I know of within my lifetime of 61 years where "absentee-ballots" (different from "mail-in-ballots") were even counted.

May I ask what state or nation you are from?

Thanks.

Zenn

Not really.
Okay. I've been suffering through watching British history as of late (war of the Roses, Oliver Cromwell etc). Fun, but confusing as well. Sorry this is off point, but do "Bobbies" still not wear guns? I rather liked that. I'd like to visit the UK one day.

We do use a few large private delivery companies here but our Post Office has really adjusted to parcel delivery, this recovering from the reduction in letter-mail.
Amazon tried a contract with our national post, but finally wound up creating their own "UPS" with their own Amazon trucks. Kinda scary, though. But... why should the US taxpayer subsidize Amazon package delivery?

Without scientists like Von Braun the US might have lost the space race.
My grandparents remembered the Doodlebug bombs and Von Braun's V2 rockets but it was war. ....
Might? We definitely would have lost the space race. But both the V1 and V2 programs were a complete and utter disaster when looked at from a cost per casualty perspective. Hitler was a jackass - but he didn't want to kill off your white people at Dunkirk.

So... do you go back in time and kill Hitler? NO. Because he lost. If you go back in time, you might create somebody not so incompetent, who doesn't lose. But at least I know Germany was defeated by the Soviet T-34 tank. Most people here in the US are just plain stupid.

Folks in my family were bomber crew and those German cities. It was all dreadful.... May there be peace.peace.
Stille Nacht,