Modern science goes over the top twice

Interplanner

1, 'wolves have homosexual tendencies.' Really? What 'evolutionary advantage' would there be in that? Meanwhile, we all know dogs who do table legs or human legs.

2, 'OK, creation is designed, but there are a lot of mistakes; we'll fix them.'

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
1, 'wolves have homosexual tendencies.' Really? What 'evolutionary advantage' would there be in that? Meanwhile, we all know dogs who do table legs or human legs.

2, 'OK, creation is designed, but there are a lot of mistakes; we'll fix them.'

In Bill Bryson's book, history of everything, he talks about an experiment they did with rats. They put them in an overcrowded situation to reflect city living. Some of the rats became homosexual and a few turned into sex maniacs!

No mistakes in creation. The dog is reflected the condition of its owner.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Interplanner

In Bill Bryson's book, history of everything, he talks about an experiment they did with rats. They put them in an overcrowded situation to reflect city living. Some of the rats became homosexual and a few turned into sex maniacs!

No mistakes in creation. The dog is reflected the condition of its owner.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

The dog is what?

Interplanner

I do see some hope for this evasion science has taken. Because we as believers can validate the fact of creation, and go on to the question of evil, already handled very well by Dr. Schaeffer, for ex., in his response to modern philosophy, HE IS THERE AND HE IS NOT SILENT.

It is the section that deals with whether there is an unbroken line between God and the present, or did something traumatic take place in the world?