Mockers-Bastards

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Bastards
Bastards are those who seeks to stop the truth from coming out with mocking, insuts, aggravating others. They are deceived by the devil into thinking their doing God service. But what they are really doing is distroying new christians. A Born again Christian is at peace with everyone.But bastards dont get chastized by God because God doesnt even want them in His family. They dont accept the love of the Word of God so God sends them strong delusions. Their god is satan.

Jesus told us that there would be those amoung us that are deceived. But dont try to run them off. If you do you will do more damage to others that are watching you than you will do good. So just leave them alone God will handle them.

Matt 13:24-30
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
(NKJ)

When you see these bastards mocking or heckling some one dont join in wait on the Lord. But if you see this going on and them not getting chastized avoid them. Get as far away from them as you can. They are the blind leading the blind.

Heb 12:4-8
4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.
5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
(KJV)

Christians are to live peaceably with all men. Friend, or foe.

Rom 12:18
18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
1Thes 5:11
11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
Rom 14:19
19 Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another.
1 Cor 10:23-24
23 All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me, but not all things edify.
24 Let no one seek his own, but each one the other's well-being.
(NKJ)

They will insult you, turn the other cheed. They will mock you, and the Word of God. They will try to run you off from the group. Because they dont know God or Jesus. Or the Word of God.

John 16:2-3
2 "They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.
3 "And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.
II Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

There god is satan. They dont know it. And you cant teach it to them. That is Gods job not yours. But get away from them as far as you can.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why are you starting all these trivial threads?

he's "special"

65856847.jpg

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bastards
Bastards are those who seeks to stop the truth from coming out with mocking, insuts, aggravating others. They are deceived by the devil into thinking their doing God service. But what they are really doing is distroying new christians. A Born again Christian is at peace with everyone.But bastards dont get chastized by God because God doesnt even want them in His family. They dont accept the love of the Word of God so God sends them strong delusions. Their god is satan.

Jesus told us that there would be those amoung us that are deceived. But dont try to run them off. If you do you will do more damage to others that are watching you than you will do good. So just leave them alone God will handle them.

Matt 13:24-30
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
(NKJ)

When you see these bastards mocking or heckling some one dont join in wait on the Lord. But if you see this going on and them not getting chastized avoid them. Get as far away from them as you can. They are the blind leading the blind.

Heb 12:4-8
4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.
5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
(KJV)

Christians are to live peaceably with all men. Friend, or foe.

Rom 12:18
18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
1Thes 5:11
11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
Rom 14:19
19 Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another.
1 Cor 10:23-24
23 All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me, but not all things edify.
24 Let no one seek his own, but each one the other's well-being.
(NKJ)

They will insult you, turn the other cheed. They will mock you, and the Word of God. They will try to run you off from the group. Because they dont know God or Jesus. Or the Word of God.

John 16:2-3
2 "They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.
3 "And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.
II Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

There god is satan. They dont know it. And you cant teach it to them. That is Gods job not yours. But get away from them as far as you can.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

That is true, except for getting away from them.

Any getting away from them refers to, in a fellowship sense. (maybe you said that)

Do not engage in close relationship with them, keep them at arms length, do not cast your pearls before them.

Joh 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

LA

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That is true, except for getting away from them.

Any getting away from them refers to, in a fellowship sense. (maybe you said that)

Do not engage in close relationship with them, keep them at arms length, do not cast your pearls before them.

Joh 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

LA

I said
That's right. But what bible did you quote from?? That is new to me.