Middle School teacher: Christians need to die

marke

Beware, parents, your kids in public schools may be under the influence of ungodly barbarians who are not afraid to express their hatred of God and Christians.
A Texas middle school teacher was placed on administrative leave this week after she was caught on camera wishing that conservative Christians would "get COVID and die."

What are the details?

Hidden video caught a Colleyville Middle School teacher telling colleagues that political opposition to COVID-related mandates has prolonged the pandemic — and conservative Christians must pay.

The video was obtained by conservative radio host Dana Loesch, and the teacher who made the horrible accusation is named Lisa Grimes.

"We have a political system that will not allow us to [inaudible] so we’re vaccinating like the flu, which is, you know, get the flu vaccine if you want but you can’t — don’t ‘tread on me,'" Grimes said in the video as another colleague talked over her. "But it’s too late. It would have had to have been immediate. If we would have done it immediately, it’d already be gone. "

"That’s what’s frustrating. The rest of my life is impacted because of politics? Because of conservative Christian crap?" Grimes continued. "I’m telling you, those conservative Christians, they need to die — they need to get COVID and die."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Beware, parents, your kids in public schools may be under the influence of ungodly barbarians who are not afraid to express their hatred of God and Christians.
A Texas middle school teacher was placed on administrative leave this week after she was caught on camera wishing that conservative Christians would "get COVID and die."

What are the details?

Hidden video caught a Colleyville Middle School teacher telling colleagues that political opposition to COVID-related mandates has prolonged the pandemic — and conservative Christians must pay.

The video was obtained by conservative radio host Dana Loesch, and the teacher who made the horrible accusation is named Lisa Grimes.

"We have a political system that will not allow us to [inaudible] so we’re vaccinating like the flu, which is, you know, get the flu vaccine if you want but you can’t — don’t ‘tread on me,'" Grimes said in the video as another colleague talked over her. "But it’s too late. It would have had to have been immediate. If we would have done it immediately, it’d already be gone. "

"That’s what’s frustrating. The rest of my life is impacted because of politics? Because of conservative Christian crap?" Grimes continued. "I’m telling you, those conservative Christians, they need to die — they need to get COVID and die."
@Rusha - do you support this woman's desire to see vaccine hesitant people die?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Meh … free speech and all. There is the option of Christian Schools or home schooling.

As a single mom of three, I did it. Where there is a will … unless, of course someone wishes to play the martyr…