Michelle Obama needs to stay out of the business of Parents' choice of food!!!!!!!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is sad on multiple levels. First of all, it means that while Michelle is busy mandating what your kids can and cannot eat, she allows her children to eat whatever they want. Incredible hypocrisy!

Article

Guess what, parents?? It's called pulling your kids out of government schools in the first place and you don't have to worry about the school throwing your kids lunch away cause it's not healthy enough. :mad:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Tolerant: tol·er·ant
ˈtäl(ə)rənt/
adjective
adjective: tolerant

showing willingness to allow the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

Fascist - authoritarian, intolerant views or practice.

:think:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ˈtäl(ə)rənt/
adjective

showing willingness to allow the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

So, what is it, exactly, that you are trying to say here, Angel?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That liberal has a whole new meaning.

Not quite understanding. Liberal has always meant, government butting into tax payers business, making poor choices, passing evil laws, and taking my money away from me to give to lazy people who won't get off their butts and support their own selfish selves. :idunno:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Not quite understanding. Liberal has always meant, government butting into tax payers business, making poor choices, passing evil laws, and taking my money away from me to give to lazy people who won't get off their butts and support their own selfish selves. :idunno:

yes, in reality, but most self define as tolerant while now in full on fascism.

You know how dare anyone tell them how to live their life, to stay out of their bedrooms and lives while forcing us there and at the same time they change times and laws to force you to do their will and put themselves all into our lives.

What Michelle is doing is practicing fascism.

Morpheus

Article

Guess what, parents?? It's called pulling your kids out of government schools in the first place and you don't have to worry about the school throwing your kids lunch away cause it's not healthy enough. :mad:

And your "source" is thepoliticalinsider.com, part of The Political Insider, LLC, which is part of Aurora Media Inc., an internet marketing firm (spammers) based at1818 Library Street, Suite 500, Reston, VA 20190. That in itself is bad enough, but the article has no substance. Nowhere does it show that the Obama kids get to eat whatever they like. On the contrary, it tells a teaching story about how she taught Malia about making better food choices. Nowhere does it show that she has any power over policy. All first ladies have taken on projects for the public good. She has chosen to try and influence improving food quality in an increasingly obese nation, especially for children. Yet for some reason you have allowed yourself to be influenced by marketing experts so that you resent a woman who cares about your children's health. Sorry, but I never considered a tablespoon of catsup a serving of vegetables, or mushed up cartilage meat, yet old school dietary policy did because of lobbyists.

Aurora Media, Inc.

;)

Morpheus

From Angel4Truth's profile
Christian
Right Winger
Slogan/motto:
Tolerance is just another word for indifference.

ˈtäl(ə)rənt/
adjective

i·ro·ny1
ˈīrənē/
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism
"that note of irony in her voice"
antonyms: sincerity
a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
plural noun: ironies
"the irony is that I thought he could help me"
synonyms: paradox, incongruity, incongruousness
"the irony of the situation"

republicanchick

Article

yeh, what would happen if all parents did that?

no choice but to get rid of NEA and other worthless organizations...

Take your children back!

___