MESSIAH IS ANOINTED KING

popsthebuilder

It makes me laugh when you try to talk about things you don’t understand.
"God foreknew that sin would happen and he allowed sin to happen but he never, ever ordained sin to happen like the lunatic Calvinists postulate."

You were saying?

Rhetorical; I don't care.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Truster

"God foreknew that sin would happen and he allowed sin to happen but he never, ever ordained sin to happen like the lunatic Calvinists postulate."

You were saying?

Rhetorical; I don't care.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

You think as a man and you speak as a man and nothing spiritual ever enters your mind.

Epoisses

Elohim foreknows because He decreed.

Elohim's decree ordains things that occur, Elohims providence orders them.

So God ordained sin because he decreed it. I rest my case, you and all your cronies are heretics. Pssst. Hey, Truster the reason you never grew into maturity after conversion is because you got lied to. Your faith is corrupt.

Truster

His kingdom is spiritual. He rules in the hearts of men. He sets up his throne where no other king does; he rules the will and affections, his power binds the conscience; he subdues men's lusts. ‘He will subdue our iniquities.' (TW)

7 But as for me, I watch in hope for YAH VEH,
I wait for Elohim my Savior;
my Elohim will hear me.
Israel Will Rise
8 Do not gloat over me, my enemy!
Though I have fallen, I will rise.
Though I sit in darkness,
YAH VEH will be my light.
9 Because I have sinned against him,
I will bear the rage of YAH VEH,
until he pleads my case
and upholds my cause.
He will bring me out into the light;
I will see his justness. Micah 7:7-9

If your will is free then Messiah is not your King. There is no getting away from the fact that Messiah is the King of kings. The question is who is king over you? Who is King in you? Who is King on your behalf? There can be only one Sovereign and if you maintain that your will is free then your will and therefore Satan is your king and ruler.

Repent, trust and be holy.

Without the firm and spiritual understanding of the Sovereignty of Elohim in the Decree of all that comes to pass. There can be no confidence in His providence and so He cannot be trusted, loved or worshipped correctly.