Many made alive by the One Man Jesus Christ !

Nanja

And being Justified by the Grace of God and the Gift by Grace, Life is given from being dead, hence Justification of Life Rom 5:18. Those Christ died for shall not remain spiritually dead, for what Christ did for them shall offset that which made them be of the many that be made dead .

Those who Christ died for are still born into the world spiritually dead, dead in sin, having died in Adam who was their legal head at creation, hence Rom 5:15

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead[ see Rom 5:12], much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

But nevertheless because of their legal connection with and in Christ the head of His Church, they receive Justification of life Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

This term life will offset death, or being dead. Its the greek word zóé and means:

life, both of physical (present) and of spiritual (particularly future) existence.

Spiritual life is denoted here, because where God gives righteousness/Justification, He also must and does give Spiritual Life. Righteousness tends to Life Prov 11:19

As righteousness tendeth to life: so he that pursueth evil pursueth it to his own death.

Prov 12:28

In the way of righteousness is life: and in the pathway thereof there is no death.

Christ sends His Spirit unto every Spiritually dead sinner He died for, to give them Spiritual Life Jn 5:21

For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

1 Cor 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening[Life giving] spirit.

Which Spiritual life given by the Spirit gives also Faith in Christ !

Amen. All those Christ died for, His Chosen Elect, His Body or Sheep, are Blessed to have Eternal Life charged to their account from Everlasting 2 Tim. 1:9 even before they are born, because legally it's owed to them. And it becomes experimental in time when they are quickened / born again and given Faith to Believe on Him Gal. 5:22 because Righteousness brings Life Rom. 5:18; 6:23.

Truster

Amen. All those Christ died for, His Chosen Elect, His Body or Sheep, are Blessed to have Eternal Life charged to their account from Everlasting 2 Tim. 1:9 even before they are born, because legally it's owed to them. And it becomes experimental in time when they are quickened / born again and given Faith to Believe on Him Gal. 5:22 because Righteousness brings Life Rom. 5:18; 6:23.

Nobody is denying any of this. The question asked was in regard to the grace mentioned in the OP. What is meant or intellectually conveyed by the two occasions "grace" is used in Rom 5:15. A recipient of that grace would have no problem in describing the effect it has when spiritually and emotionally received in time.

pondsbb

Glad you see that Jesus was a MAN, not God.
Jesus was sinless. What man was ever born in this world and sinless? Only God is sinless.

Born of God through a virgin, Emanuel...meaning God with us. Then given the Spirit without measure.

John 3:34 KJV
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him .

1 John 5:7-8 KJV
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. [8] And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

I know it might take a while to understand. God coming to earth, through His Son, to reconcile us to Himself. Open your eyes.

John 20:28-29 KJV
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. [29] Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

keypurr

Jesus was sinless. What man was ever born in this world and sinless? Only God is sinless.

Born of God through a virgin, Emanuel...meaning God with us. Then given the Spirit without measure.

For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him .

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. [8] And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

I know it might take a while to understand. God coming to earth, through His Son, to reconcile us to Himself. Open your eyes.

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. [29] Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Jesus, the man, had to be sinless to be the Lamb of God. I assume you understand Hebrew culture.

God did not come to Earth, he sent his Son.

Your right about the spirit son, logos, being given the fullness of his creator.

keypurr

Do not overlook John 17:3

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

YHWH is the only true God friend, believe your Lord.

pondsbb

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Yes, God's son is sinless. No earthly man can be sinless. Fully human to endure tempting, fully God to remain sinless.

1 John 5:5-9 KJV
Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? [6] This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. [7] For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. [8] And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. [9] If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

The Father, The Word, and the Holy Ghost are one.

pondsbb

Do not overlook 2 Corinthians 5:18-19 KJV
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; [19] To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.