Manufactured Sin

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Manufactured Sin
Rom 14:13-14
13 Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother's way.
14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
Mark 7:15-16
15 "There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man.
16 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear!"
Mark 7:18-23
18 So He said to them, "Are you thus without understanding also? Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him,
19 "because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?"
20 And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
Luke 1:50
50 And His mercy is on those who fear Him from generation to generation.
Matt 10:28
28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
(NKJ)

xxx Are you manufacturing sin?? Making things a sin that God hasnt. If you do it, it is a sin to you. If you tell someone it is a sin and they believe you, it is a sin to them. Even though God hasnt made it a sin. If you make something a sin and tell others it is a sin, you have caused them to stumble. Never try to preach without the fear of God in you.It cant be done.

Matt 18:5-7
5 "Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.
6 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
7 "Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!
(NKJ)

Mark 9:42
42 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.
(NKJ)

Luke 17:1-2

1 Then He said to the disciples, "It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!
2 "It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
(NKJ)

James 3:1

1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
(NKJ)

James 3:2
2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
(KJV)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you make something a sin that God hasn't made a sin, it will be a sin to you. But not others, if they don't make it a sin.