Mans Wisdom Or Gods Wisdom?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
MANS WISDOM? OR SPIRIT WISDOM (VERSES)
Col 2:8-9
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
Phil 4:7
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Eph 3:19
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Phil 1:9-10
9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment,
10 that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ,
1 Cor 1:30
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God-- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
1 Cor 1:25-26
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
Matt 11:25
25 At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.
1 Cor 2:4-11
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
1 Cor 2:13-15
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
John 3:34-36
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
2 Cor 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
2 Cor 3:12-15
12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech--
13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
(NKJ)
xxThe problem with human wisdom and language, is that it is so easy to pervert it. What I mean is we know that our guardian angels uses human wisdom to guide us. And we also know that the devil uses human wisdom to guide us. That is why we need the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses, to reveal who is who.

Phil 3:8
8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ
(NKJ)

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Three problems here...

1. There is no biblical support for the idea that the Holy Spirit "only quotes [bible] verses". In other words, by your own standard, you didn't get that idea from the Holy Spirit.

2. The bible verses you quote and which you posit that the Holy Spirit only quotes are all written in "human language".

3. Your definition of "man's wisdom" is, "Anything, especially any doctrine, with which I (Squeaky) disagree."

Further, I'd wager that you reject the notion of sound reason as being synonymous with "man's reason" as well. An incredibly foolish, instantly self-defeating and flatly stupid thing to think.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Three problems here...

1. There is no biblical support for the idea that the Holy Spirit "only quotes [bible] verses". In other words, by your own standard, you didn't get that idea from the Holy Spirit.

2. The bible verses you quote and which you posit that the Holy Spirit only quotes are all written in "human language".

3. Your definition of "man's wisdom" is, "Anything, especially any doctrine, with which I (Squeaky) disagree."

Further, I'd wager that you reject the notion of sound reason as being synonymous with "man's reason" as well. An incredibly foolish, instantly self-defeating and flatly stupid thing to think.

I said
lolol Well all that is human wisdom. Not one bit of spiritual support, not one verse, no evidence. Just your own human wisdom. And I have all the verses to prove what I say. If you can get through your human wisdom and believe God. This is the way the Holy Spirit explains Himself to me.

The Holy Spirit will teach me everything by bringing to remembrance(quoting) what Jesus has already said to me.

[Jhn 14:26
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

The Holy Spirit is not allowed to speak any other way on His own authority.

[Jhn 16:13-15
[13] "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
[14] "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.
[15] "All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare [it] to you.

This Holy Spirit is the only guaranteed message from God in the whole bible.

[2Co 5:5
[5] Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

And if you follow the rules set down by God for believing, your not allowed to even think beyond what is written in the bible. Your not allowed to add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
[6] Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
[18] For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
[19] and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I said
lolol Well all that is human wisdom. Not one bit of spiritual support, not one verse, no evidence. Just your own human wisdom. And I have all the verses to prove what I say. If you can get through your human wisdom and believe God. This is the way the Holy Spirit explains Himself to me.
You a liar and you're projecting. It is you who are without scriptural support and I the one who instead of simply copy/pasting verses from a bible written in "human language", I actually made a biblical argument using YOUR OWN PREMISE!!!

There is not one single verse anywhere - ANYWHERE - in the bible that says that the Holy Spirit "only quotes verses".

And if you follow the rules set down by God for believing, your not allowed to even think beyond what is written in the bible. Your not allowed to add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

Which this thread is direct proof that you are guilty of!

No one is this stupid, you have no excuse. You're a lying fool, a wolf in sheep's clothing.

:wave2:

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You a liar and you're prpojecting. It is you who are without scriptural support and I the one who instead of simple copy/pasting verses from a bible written in "human language" I actually made a biblical argument using YOUR OWN PREMISE!!!

There is not one single verse anywhere - ANYWHERE - in the bible that says that the Holy Spirit "only quotes verses".

Which this thread is direct proof that you are guilty of!

No one is this stupid, you have no excuse. You're a lying fool, a wolf in sheep's clothing.

:wave2:

I said
lolol It always comes out of you Jews when your proven wrong and deceived.

[Mat 5:22
[22] "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Three problems here...

i call him on this periodically, not because i expect him to change, but to point out his false witness to others

he's a troll, clete, plain and simple

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I said
lolol It always comes out of you Jews when your proven wrong and deceived.

[Mat 5:22
[22] "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
I'm no Jew and I explained the reasons.

Back to ignore with you.

clefty

Three problems here...

It’s not only does the Holy Spirit quote ONLY verses but that it only quotes New Testament ones...

Apparently it’s a Spirit that does not know the old stuff...

Amazes me to what lengths people go to “rapture” themselves from the sabbatismos...lol

Last edited:

clefty

i call him on this periodically, not because i expect him to change, but to point out his false witness to others

he's a troll, clete, plain and simple

Keep trying...poor squeaky forgets:

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.”Genesis 1:1–2

Job 33:4 “The Spirit of God has made me and the breath of the Almighty gives me life."

Psalm 104:29–30 "When thou takest away their breath, they die and return to their dust. When thou sendest forth thy Spirit, they are created; and thou renewest the face of the ground."

Numbers 14:24 "My servant Caleb, because he has a different Spirit and has followed me fully, I will bring into this land."

Numbers 27: 18 "And the Lord said to Moses, 'Take Joshua the son of Nun, in whom is the spirit, and lay your hand upon him.'"

Psalm 139:7–10 "Whither shall I go from thy Spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend to heaven, thou art there! If I make my bed in Sheol, thou art there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there thy hand shall lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me."

Nehemiah 9:20 “Thou gavest thy good Spirit to instruct them and didst not withhold thy manna from their mouth.“

Exodus 31:1–5 "The Lord said to Moses, 'See, I have called by name Bezalel . . . and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with ability and intelligence, with knowledge and all craftsmanship, to devise artistic designs, to work in gold, silver, and bronze, in cutting stones for setting and in carving wood, for work in every craft.'"

Micah 3:8 "As for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression and to Israel his sin.”

Work, for I am with you . . . My Spirit abides among you. Fear not" (Haggai 2:5).

Zechariah 4:6 says, "Not by might nor by power but by my Spirit says the Lord of hosts."

The Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him and he tore the lion asunder as one tears a kid" (Judges 14:6). Or: "The Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him and the ropes which were on his arms became as flax" (15:14)

Numbers 11:25,29 "The Lord came down in the cloud and spoke to him and took some of the Spirit that was upon him and put it upon the seventy elders; and when the Spirit rested upon them, they prophesied. But they did so no more."

“Would that all the Lord's people were prophets, that the Lord would put his Spirit upon them"

John knew trolls were around back then...with more to come...

1 John 4:1”Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. 4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 5 They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.”

Maybe squeaky’s spirit is a different one...a lying one...no not this lying one which was holy...

1 Kings 22:9 Micaiah continued, “Therefore hear the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne with all the multitudes of heaven standing around him on his right and on his left. 20 And the Lord said, ‘Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?’

“One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the Lord and said, ‘I will entice him.’

22 “‘By what means?’ the Lord asked.

“‘I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,’ he said.

“‘You will succeed in enticing him,’ said the Lord. ‘Go and do it.’

23 “So now the Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouths of all these prophets of yours. The Lord has decreed disaster for you.”

Check the fruits
know their roots...

Last edited:

clefty

MANS WISDOM? OR SPIRIT WISDOM (VERSES)
Col 2:8-9
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
Phil 4:7
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Eph 3:19
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Phil 1:9-10
9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment,
10 that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ,
1 Cor 1:30
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God-- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
1 Cor 1:25-26
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
Matt 11:25
25 At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.
1 Cor 2:4-11
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
1 Cor 2:13-15
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
John 3:34-36
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
2 Cor 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
2 Cor 3:12-15
12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech--
13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
(NKJ)
xxThe problem with human wisdom and language, is that it is so easy to pervert it. What I mean is we know that our guardian angels uses human wisdom to guide us. And we also know that the devil uses human wisdom to guide us. That is why we need the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses, to reveal who is who.

Phil 3:8
8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit is His Spirit

Joel 2:28-29

Would He contradict Himself?

Divide His house...?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Holy Spirit is His Spirit

Joel 2:28-29

Would He contradict Himself?

Divide His house...?

I said
Your an idiot.

[2Jo 1:8-11
[8] Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
[9] Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
[10] If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
[11] for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

clefty

I said
Your an idiot.

[2Jo 1:8-11
[8] Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
[9] Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
[10] If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
[11] for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

It’s not LORD! LORD! But doing the will of His Father...which is to OBEY Him His Way not your own thing...you will be cut off like those others cut off for their unbelief...not ironic they are the very ones who taught you with their false witness that Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It’s not LORD! LORD! But doing the will of His Father...which is to OBEY Him His Way not your own thing...you will be cut off like those others cut off for their unbelief...not ironic they are the very ones who taught you with their false witness that Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...

I said
lol You have the understanding of a door nob. The apostles are the ones that taught Jesus Changed the law.

[Heb 7:12, 18
[12] For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
[18] For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,