Mainstream news deleted Obama's criticism of Biden's border policy

marke

That should not surprise us. The mainstream news outlets have long been anti-American, anti-God, anti-capitalism, and anti-constitutional and religious freedoms, among other leftist Marxist positions.

ABC News left out a remark from former President Barack Obama describing "open borders" as "unsustainable" from the televised portion of his interview on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"Immigration is tough. It always has been because, on the one hand, I think we are naturally a people that wants to help others. And we see tragedy and hardship and families that are desperately trying to get here so that their kids are safe, and they're in some cases fleeing violence or catastrophe," Obama told co-host Robin Roberts in the excluded portion on Tuesday.

"At the same time, we're a nation state. We have borders. The idea that we can just have open borders is something that ... as a practical matter, is unsustainable," he added.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Your thread title is fake news. You added Biden to a headline that Fox didn't even use.

Obama didn't criticize Biden's open border policy because Biden doesn't have an open border policy.

Last edited:

marke

You obviously don't want to admit you added Biden to the title just so you could pretend Obama was criticizing Biden.
I did not write this so you cannot accuse me of anything:

Caroline Downey
Wed, September 29, 2021, 3:10 PM·3 min read

e2fded213115a92580e740486584f541

ABC News omitted former president Obama’s claim that open borders are “unsustainable” from the televised portion of his interview with the network.
“Immigration is tough. It always has been because, on the one hand, I think we are naturally a people that wants to help others. And we see tragedy and hardship and families that are desperately trying to get here so that their kids are safe, and they’re in some cases fleeing violence or catastrophe,” Obama said in a segment of the interview that was edited out of the televised version but appeared online.”At the same time, we’re a nation state. We have borders. The idea that we can just have ope
n borders is something that . . . as a practical matter, is unsustainable.

Last edited:

marke

I did not write this so you cannot excuse me of anything:

Caroline Downey

ABC News omitted former president Obama’s claim that open borders are “unsustainable” from the televised portion of his interview with the network.
“Immigration is tough. It always has been because, on the one hand, I think we are naturally a people that wants to help others. And we see tragedy and hardship and families that are desperately trying to get here so that their kids are safe, and they’re in some cases fleeing violence or catastrophe,” Obama said in a segment of the interview that was edited out of the televised version but appeared online.”At the same time, we’re a nation state. We have borders. The idea that we can just have ope
Of course Obama did not mention Biden, the man in charge of the unsustainable border crisis. He did not have to.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Biden doesn't have an open border policy.
Sure he does. Joe is happy to have the Mexican cartels controlling the border and flooding it with young children that can be pressed into the sex trade in the United States.

Joe is a rapist.
Joe is a pedophile.
Joe is a racist.

Joe has no problem with brown girls and boys being pressed into sexual slavery and he facilitates it by his actions and his policies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Sure he does. Joe is happy to have the Mexican cartels controlling the border and flooding it with young children that can be pressed into the sex trade in the United States.

Joe is a rapist.
Joe is a pedophile.
Joe is a racist.

Joe has no problem with brown girls and boys being pressed into sexual slavery and he facilitates it by his actions and his policies.

An example of pathological Biden Derangement Syndrome.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I did not write this so you cannot excuse me of anything:

Caroline Downey

You're right, I can't excuse you of anything.

As your link shows there's nothing in your OP that says Obama criticized Biden, or that Biden has an open borders policy.