Made on Earth:

Letsargue

Whether something is made in China, or made in America, - if it’s made on Earth, it belongs to you who are Earthly or Worldly; - it’s yours. – Matthew 4:9 KJV – “All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me”. --------///--- But all that is “Written in Heaven” belongs to me. --- 1 Corinthians 3:21 KJV – 21- “Let no man glory in men. For all things are yours”. ---&--- Hebrews 12:22-25 KJV – 22- “But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the City of the living God, the “Heavenly Jerusalem”, and to an “Innumerable company of Angels”, 23- To the “General Assembly and Church of the Firstborn”, which are “Written in Heaven”, and to “God the Judge of all”, and to the “Spirits of just men made perfect”, 24- And to “Jesus the mediator of the New Covenant”, and “To the blood of sprinkling, that Speaketh Better Things than that of Abel”. 25- See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven”. ------///--- That is not written to the (( LOST )), or the Worldly and Earthly. But to those who are ( Spiritual ), having the ( Mind of Christ ). --- 1 Corinthians 2:14-16 KJV – “The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are Spiritually discerned. 15- ( But he that is Spiritual judgeth all things ), yet he himself ( Is judged of no man ). 16- For who hath known the ( Mind of the Lord ), that he may instruct him? But ( We have the mind of Christ )”. -------///--- We need no more instructions from God, we have His Spirit. -- You can attempt to correct all the evil in your world with your vote and your political standing on muddy ground, but the Christian tries with Christ’s help to pull the lost ( Out of the Evil ), if it’s His will, so we must try!!

Paul – 013113

Letsargue

Right

Like that

God speaks the ( TRUTH ) / ( CHRIST ), and when the weak and false teachers hear Christ, the Word of God, they run and hide, because they can't defend their own god from Christ the Truth!!

Yes, just like that!!!

Paul -- 020113