Made in the image OF!!

Letsargue

Genesis 1:26 KJV – “Let “US” make man in “OUR” IMAGE”. -----
Genesis 1:27 KJV – “God created man in HIS OWN IMAGE, in the image of God created he him”. -----
I know that’s what God says THERE, but does that mean all you geniuses are right about it, and God looks like us!! – Maybe there’s something standing in the way of you smarter than God wizards about the image of God and us!! – Maybe that thing is Jesus the Christ!! ------ WHICH WAS FIRST, - JESUS OR MAN!! – I think Jesus was before MAN, and what did Jesus look like before man was made in the image of GOD!! --- Did Jesus come looking like someone that was just created, or did Jesus come looking like He always WOULD HAVE looked like had He been here!! – I think Jesus said, -- John 14:9 KJV – “He that hath seen me hath seen the Father”. ----- Jesus therefore, must look like the Father!! -- Maybe we were made in the LIKENESS OF JESUS!!! – NOW ALL YOU GENIUSES SAY, “NOT SO”~~

John 1:10 KJV – “HE WAS IN THE WORLD”, and the world WAS MADE BY HIM”. ---&--- John 1:3 KJV – “ALL THINGS WERE MADE BY HIM; and without him was NOT ANY THING MADE THAT WAS MADE”. ----- JESUS is the image that man was made in, not the FATHER!! – Jesus was made in the image of the Father, and we were made in Jesus’ IMAGE!!!

NOW, all you unlearned smarter-than-God scholars say, NOT SO!!!

I think all you geniuses forgot a ~~tiny, ~tiny ~truth~. – Psalms 19:1 KJV ---&--- Psalms 97:6 KJV --- Look into the Heavens and you will see GOD, if you can HEAR THE DECLARATION OF THE WORD AND THE HEAVENS WHICH ARE THE CREATION / GOD!!

Paul – 012912