Loving

theophilus

Its a debt i owe

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

It's a gift you receive: Romans 5:1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; 4 and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; 5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Its a debt i owe

Hi sirayuk. :wave:

Just so you know, if it is of debt, it is not of grace.

Romans 4:4-5 KJV
(4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
(5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.​

Romans 11:6 KJV
(6) And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.​

PureX

I love everyone who exist, if only u exist then u are worthy of love, even if not loved I love,

How does this translate into action? Saying we love people is easy. But when it comes to actually acting on it, many proclaimed Christians come up looking sadly devoid of love for their fell humans. Turns out they greatly confuse the word "love" with control. And they don't love their fellow humans at all. They simply want to control them "for their own good" (so they tell themselves).

But control is not and has never been an expression of love. It's an expression of fear, and of contempt. Which is really how a lot of "Christians" appear to feel about their fellow humans. But don't want to acknowledge about themselves.

sirayuk

How does this translate into action? Saying we love people is easy. But when it comes to actually acting on it, many proclaimed Christians come up looking sadly devoid of love for their fell humans. Turns out they greatly confuse the word "love" with control. And they don't love their fellow humans at all. They simply want to control them "for their own good" (so they tell themselves).

But control is not and has never been an expression of love. It's an expression of fear, and of contempt. Which is really how a lot of "Christians" appear to feel about their fellow humans. But don't want to acknowledge about themselves.
Yes acctually words are easily spoken, a christian has no choice but to love, else he is not a deciple