Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Live from the new Creation Museum!

This is the show from Tuesday May 22nd, 2007.

SUMMARY:

* Sneak Peak: Tomorrow the Open Letter to Dr. James Dobson will be published. You can read the letter itself right now, prior to publication, at this site that is being publicly linked to for the first time right here.

* Grand Opening Soon: Hear this on scene report from the brand new Creation Museum in Kentucky. As good stewards of the donations of God's people, Ken Ham's Answers in Genesis built their $100 million dollar museum for less than $30 million. The Grand Opening will be on May 28th! Hear Jason Lyle, astrophysicist, describe the state-of-the-art planetarium. And Toledo talk show host Mark Siffer gives a first-hand account of Noah's exhibit, and the dinosaur animatronics.

Today's Resource: Get one of the most extraordinary DVDs you may ever see, Colorado Right To Life's Forty Years in the Wilderness, featuring Alan Keys, Flip Benham, Judie Brown, and Bo Enyart's Focus on the Strategy II.

The Berean

I admire the hard work and dedication the AiG folks have put into the building of the Creation Museum. I heard Ken Ham speak here in the Bay Area a few years ago. Truly an intelligent, humble and, Godly man. :thumb:

SUTG

If it wasn't for the $20 admission charge, I'd be tempted to stop in if I was in the area. It has to be kind of surreal to see the place. I can't imagine what the exhibits would be.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
If it wasn't for the $20 admission charge, ...

Considering they aren't subsidised like the Field Museum in Chicago, (who charges an extra $10 on top of the $12 for any special exhibit they have), the price of admission seems fair.

...I'd be tempted to stop in if I was in the area. It has to be kind of surreal to see the place. I can't imagine what the exhibits would be.

I plan on going :) It might be nice to see some skin on a dino for once :)

The Berean

If it wasn't for the $20 admission charge, I'd be tempted to stop in if I was in the area. It has to be kind of surreal to see the place. I can't imagine what the exhibits would be.
You would see incredible realistic full size dinosaur models. When I saw Ken Ham speak he brought his friend Buddy Davis who worked on many of the full scale models. Davis is an incredibly gifted sculptor and artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.