liberals "cause others to sin" which leads them to Hell

quip

BANNED
Banned
liberals promote gay ness

divorce

fornication

abortion

and so we think of that psg in the Bible about how these kinds end up in Hell: those who cause others to sin

Someone's gotta reside in Hell...lest you'll be deprived of the eternal pleasure of throwing debris down upon us damned! :devil:

Christian Liberty

you will have to choose between the Rs and the Ds. If the Rs are hypocrites, what are the Ds?

well, we don't have all day to list all the adjectives

Stop talking badly about the only party that can help this country (not speaking of rinos)

rinos are hypocrites, true enough. But a true R is not, so I wish you would stop.

So almost all Republicans are actually RINOs? "No True Scotsman."

Oh, I know. They're the "small government" party that wants to regulate every aspect of our lives...except for big business. They're for small government but they expand the government every chance they get. The Republican rank and file are fools. And these so-called "libertarians" that support the police state because they think they'll get a tax cut.

What libertarians are you talking about? Honestly not sure. You mean the CATO/Reason mainstream types?
Please give me a short list of Republican politicians that are not hypocrites.

Ron Paul.

Probably Thomas Massie.

Not sure if there are any others.

Christian Liberty

I'm talking about any libertarian that votes Republican.

Does it make a difference if that Republican's name is "Ron Paul?":)

I'd probably vote for Rand to, though he's not as libertarian as I would like, he at least actually leans that way rather than being just another establishment puppet.

Christian Liberty

Amash, Jones, Duncan?

I don't know Jones or Duncan that well. I know enough about Jones to know I generally like him, but I don't know enough about him to know if he'd measure up to the standard that we're talking about here or not.

Amash is unquestionably one of the good guys but he's said one or two things that I'd consider hypocritical when measured against the libertarian philosophy he usually supports. Nothing that would make me consider not supporting him, but I was going by the strict standard of the question. That said, I wouldn't oppose adding Amash. He's good 98% of the time.

I deliberately left Rand Paul out of it since he's either playing political games or trying to convince certain people that he is (hopefully the former.) Again, I like him but I don't think he fits the category here.

Christian Liberty

These are people republicanchick would call RINOs because they don't tow the Party line and are not theocratic enough, if she's ever heard of them at all.

Of course they are the best answer I'll get because she won't produce any names at all. She only makes wide sweeping, vague statements here.

Technically they are RINOs and that's a good thing. But in reality it doesn't make sense to promote them as such. Tactically speaking it makes more sense to call the good guys the "real Republicans" and the bad guys the "RINOs" even if that means the vast majority of Republicans are known as "RINOs."

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Please give me a short list of Republican politicians that are not hypocrites.

Same can be asked for Democrat politicians.

Id be willing to wager that there isnt a single politician of either party that one couldnt dig up a hypocritical position on.