LazyAfternoon; Defender of Meshak the Underdog!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LazyAfternoon, known as LA or LazyA to his/her friends; oh, wait
a minute, LA has no friends! Well, let me start again? LA has
decided to join forces with "Meshak the Magnificent!" Why?
Because Meshak considers herself an underdog. One may ask;
why does she consider herself so? Because, she is waging war
against a group of posters who would dare to present truthful
doctrine, in the form of the writings of the Apostle Paul!

Meshak battles to expose Paul, who she says, is an anti-Christ.
She literally hates this Apostle to the gentiles. She also disregards
his writings. Meshak ONLY believes the red letters in the 4 Gospels
and beyond those, seems to find the rest of the Bible, "suspect!"
As we all know, Meshak despises the U.S. military, her estranged
ex-Husband, those of us who believe in the Trinity, and any and
all Church goers! She has said in the past that, "Main streamers"
(Churchgoers) are perverts and basically thinks they're no good!

Poster, LazyAfternoon has taken it upon himself to be Meshaks
bodyguard, protector, and spokesperson! He has warned that a
number of posters who don't agree with Meshak are, "Enemies
of the Cross!" He's running an aggressive campaign to 'force'
others to accept Meshak as a relevant and worthy participant
in TOL discussions! Meshak and LA have combined their forces
and, may well spread their united message to other, 'naive'
posters?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
LA is defender of all cast outs who are bullied without much of biblical reason.

Bullies are cowards. Cowards will not inherit God's kingdom. Yet those bullies boast they are true and saved Christians.

Thunder's Muse

LA is a great guy who will even defend those who biblically have a lot to answer for.

Hypocrites are cowards. Cowards will not inherit God's Kingdom. Yet those hypocrites boast that they can judge anothers salvation.

Oh, and back to good English.

Letsargue

You're NOT A (((( "Bully" ))))???? ((( You're NOT A Bully )))?????? - You're a Christian???? ---- PROVE (( IT ))!!!! And Respond Just Like (( SATAN))!!!!!

Then you're the Most Vile, Religiously Crooked, Most (( Arrogant )) Lying Person I've EVER Seen on TOL; To get AWAY With Everything, Including Calling Knight a ((( !!!"MORON"!!! )))!!! - How did YOU Do that??? -- Harass Everyone that is Not (( EXACTLY Like YOU ))?????? - You are who You are, ((( AND SO Is meshak ))), It's NONE Of YOUR Business who Anyone IS, Including (( ME ))!!!!!

Paul, David -- 101214

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're NOT A (((( "Bully" ))))???? ((( You're NOT A Bully )))?????? - You're a Christian???? ---- PROVE (( IT ))!!!! And Respond Just Like (( SATAN))!!!!!

Then you're the Most Vile, Religiously Crooked, Most (( Arrogant )) Lying Person I've EVER Seen on TOL; To get AWAY With Everything, Including Calling Knight a ((( !!!"MORON"!!! )))!!! - How did YOU Do that??? -- Harass Everyone that is Not (( EXACTLY Like YOU ))?????? - You are who You are, ((( AND SO Is meshak ))), It's NONE Of YOUR Business who Anyone IS, Including (( ME ))!!!!!

Paul, David -- 101214

:loser:

Letsargue

Me a LOSER?? - I Just "Kicked" YOU Into Hell!!! -- AND You "WILL" Surely KNOW IT!!!!
(( Acts 24:14 KJV )) -- 14- "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto ME, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why Persecutest thou me? (( It is hard for thee to kick against the Pricks )). --//-- ((( IT AIN'T NOW )))!!!!

Paul, David -- 101214

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Me a LOSER?? - I Just "Kicked" YOU Into Hell!!! -- AND You "WILL" Surely KNOW IT!!!!
(( Acts 24:14 KJV )) -- 14- "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto ME, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why Persecutest thou me? (( It is hard for thee to kick against the Pricks )). --//-- ((( IT AIN'T NOW )))!!!!

Paul, David -- 101214

:loser: :loser:

Letsargue

Fellow posters, please be advised; Letsargue has admittedly been
incarcerated in a mental institution! He's not ALL there, if you get
my meaning? It accounts for his bizarre posts!

WELL!!!

Most of the People Here on TOL Know what a - REAL LIE, and A - REAL LIAR IS.
SO, Christian; Lover of Christ and the TRUTH. Tell us when you were a "Nonbeliever" of God, - you know, when was it that you were an Atheist. How long has it been, and about what age were you. We KNOW That you are NO LIAR!! -- SO if you're Not - "AFRAID" to say, I'm listening.

Paul, David -- 101314

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
WELL!!!

SO, Christian; Lover of Christ and the TRUTH. Tell us when you were a "Nonbeliever" of God, - you know, when was it that you were an Atheist. How long has it been, and about what age were you. We KNOW That you are NO LIAR!! -- SO if you're Not - "AFRAID" to say, I'm listening.

Paul, David -- 101314

How can you hear anyone, with all those voices in your head?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
WELL!!!

Paul, David -- 101314

:jump: