Knowledge and the lack thereof:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

He who lacks much knowledge, is happy in all that he has.
He who lacks little knowledge, is happy in all that he has.

He who has great knowledge, is happy in all that he has.
He who has no knowledge, is happy in all that he has.

1 Corinthians 2:14-16 KJV – “The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
6- For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him?
But we have the mind of Christ”.

The lost and foolish are always happy in all their foolishness.
The justified and saved are always happy in all their foolishness.

The natural man has no knowledge of the Spirit of God; - therefore, he is happy in all that he has.

How’s this working out for all you who think you have great knowledge? --- It’s working out very well for me, thank you SIR! ---- I LOVE-IT!

The only thing that can divide one from the lost is, - 1 Corinthians 10:12 KJV ---- 1 Timothy 4:16 KJV ---- Hebrews 3:12 KJV ----- You know too much to humble yourself to anything like that. --- HAH! --- I love-it!

Paul – 080910

Last edited:

Nick_A

1 Corinthians 2:14-16 KJV – “The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

The natural man has no knowledge of the Spirit of God; - therefore, he is happy in all that he has.

How’s this working out for all you who think you have great knowledge? --- It’s working out very well for me, thank you SIR! ---- I LOVE-IT!

The only thing that can divide one from the lost is, - 1 Corinthians 10:12 KJV ---- 1 Timothy 4:16 KJV ---- Hebrews 3:12 KJV ----- You know too much to humble yourself to anything like that. --- HAH! --- I love-it!

Paul – 080910

Well put. Nothing for me to argue about. That's the way it is.

From what I've read from extraordinary people and also from having met some extraordinary people, humbling myself is not a problem. I've learned its value the hard way. :)

taikoo

Paul – 080910

That is pretty funny that you think you have great knowledge and you dont even know that the noahs ark story is a children's story.

But you'd have to humble yourself to be able to accept how you were taken in.

"its working out very well"? funny guy!

Letsargue

Paul – 080910

Status
Not open for further replies.