Know the Lord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Hebrews 8:10-13 KJV – “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11- And THEY SHALL NOT TEACH EVERY MAN HIS NEIGHBOR, AND EVERY MAN HIS BROTHER, SAYING, KNOW THE LORD: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12- For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. 13- In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away”. ----- You are not our neighbor, or our brother. – You are our enemy.

Do any of you have the slightest idea what God is saying there? -- I didn’t say, - “what God is not saying”. - What God didn’t say is what all you nameless children will want to point out as the Truth.

Whatever happened to the teaching that all of you boast in, that “YOU KNOW~~ THE LORD”, and you teach that one must “KNOW~ THE LORD” to be saved? – Most of you say that I must know the Lord. --- I know the Lord, and who the Lord is. - COME ON! - You tell me, - who do you now say who the Lord is? – Are you so unlearned that you think he is the SAME AS HE WAS when he walked the earth? – He was the Christ, the Son of the Living God, but now WHO is he? --- Ask around and see how many of your holy brothers know whom they worship. By the Law of Christ they are bound to answer every man his question.. -- You have all the wise men here on TOL that are supposed to know, but they have no idea whom they say they worship. --- 1 Peter 3:15 KJV ---
None of you can or will answer anything God said which you can’t believe. -- Do you know what the following means? ---- Matthew 7:22-23 KJV ----- God said that also, but you know things that God doesn’t know. God has said in the Scriptures ALL THAT IS EVER REQUIRED FOR A MAN OF GOD TO KNOW.

Do you know what a “HYPOCRITE” is? – A Hypocrite is also someone who teaches that YOU must know~ the Lord, when he himself has no idea who the Lord is and doesn’t really care who the Lord is. – Your world is filled with Hypocrites, and are gathered there by your father in his house.

In the Scripture above, it starts out: - “For this is the covenant that I “WILL” make”. – What is that “COVENANT” that God was to make with the house / family of Israel? – None of you could ever even guess what that “COVEVANT” is. It’s “A COVENANT, THE COVENANT”. – All you wise children prove this wrong! – That “COVENANT” is: ----- Mark 16:15-16 KJV – “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16- He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned”. ----- That is the Covenant that CHRIST made with the whole world and YOU can’t hear it; because you have no name and your god has no name; he’s just called the “bugger man” by the little children.

Paul – 092110

Krsto

You have certainly stopped the mouths of the lions this time Letsargue! Look! It's been 15 hours and nobody has been able to answer you much less refute you.

Keep up the good work! You are truly amazing.

Letsargue

You have certainly stopped the mouths of the lions this time Letsargue! Look! It's been 15 hours and nobody has been able to answer you much less refute you.

Keep up the good work! You are truly amazing.

My Friend, don't blame me, it's Christ that is in me who speaks, but it's truly good to hear it, but praise Christ.

Krsto: Please, do me a favor, and pick a topic that can't be answered by mortal fools. Could you do that for me? -- The deepest and most unknown subject in God you can come up with. -- Lets see what happens. ---- Put it in a Thread if you will, not just a post to a Thread.
Thank You!

Paul -- 092210

Status
Not open for further replies.