Knight's pick 12-11-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by jeremiah
To Goose:

Don't you think it unfair to tell me that the Books of the NT are not Scripture and then to tell me what they mean to buttress your own points?
When you say that Yeshua wasn't God in physical form I can not quote 1 John 4-2 ,3 to you , because it has no authority to you. Therefore I do not expect you to be able to tell me what it really means, Get IT?
I have not become a geir so I can not say that I have traveled your path.
But I do not think that you have walked my path either, for my righteousness has to exceed that of the Scribes and Pharisees, yours only has to equal it. " For Christ is the end, {goal} of the Law for righteousness to everyone who believes." Also, "For Moses writes that the man who practices the righteousness which is based on the law shall live by that righteousness.{Your Way} But the righteousness based on faith speaks thus,......but what does it say? The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart-- that is the word of faith which we are preaching, that if you confess with your mouth Yeshua as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved:......... for there is no distinction between Jew and Greek for the same Lord is Lord of all,...."
These are some of the things that I believe and this is {my path.}

I think I have said enough to you for now. It is my hope that you dwell on some of these things and ponder them in your heart
It is better that we think and pray at this point than I proffer Scriptures that are suspect in your mind.
May the God of Abraham, {Father} Isaac, {Son} and Jacob, [Spirit} bless you!
:first:

[ context ]

Status
Not open for further replies.