Knight's Pick 12-05-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
chatmaggot, explains it better than I!
No doubt, my brother in Christ Jesus, my determination comes from the same place that your determination comes from. I will, however, rephrase my statement: there is no "We", I respect a person's right to decide and I owe no one an explanation. You will do as you please! Sort of ends the dialogue doesn't it? bybee

Is it wrong if I do as I please?

Actually, it puts it right back where it started.

Knight posted the video asking why are these people upset when the majority of the people voted and it was decided that marriage is to be defined by one man and one woman.

It is often claimed here on TOL by the non-Christian that that which is "right" or "wrong" is determined by the community, culture, and majority rule.

How can those who say "The standard of right and wrong is that which is decided by culture and majority rule" say that something that IS determined to be wrong using their own standard of right and wrong, then turn around and state that it shouldn't be wrong!

Clearly, by opposing what the majority has chosen it exposes that those who claim that right and wrong is cultural and determined by majority rule, don't really believe that.

So then the question must be asked..."What REALLY is their standard of right and wrong?"

It is scary to think that it is as you state:

You will do as you please!
:first:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Great choice. And great job at exposing the heathens for their gross immorality and hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.