Knight's pick 1-30-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I missed this post the day it was posted. But it deserves to be a Post of the Day.

I'm a Christian not because I've worked, but because He worked and continues to work.
I'm a Christian not because of my faithfulness, but because of His faithfulness.
I'm a Christian not because He chose me and I had no say in the matter, but because I responded to His call by simply trusting in Him as my risen Lord and Savior.
I'm a Christian and I believe that the road to Hell is paved with a lack of faith in the risen Lord Jesus and is demonstrated by bad works. Even as a Christian, I will do bad works from time to time, but it's who I am in Christ that matters for salvific purposes.
I'm a Christian and I believe that we should never side with evil that good may come of it. We should be people of action, not people of results.
I'm a Christian and I believe that men should be the pastor of their own home and are responsibility for the spiritual climate in the home. While each family member is responsible for their own choices before God, the things taught in the home are the husband's/father's responsibility.
I'm a Christian and I believe it's always the right time to do the right thing.
I'm a Christian and I believe that our works don't save us nor do they keep us saved, but if we continue in good works out of a right heart, they will help us grow up in Christ and we will be given more authority in heaven when we get there.
I'm a Christian and I believe that we should always be prepared to rebuke, judge, exhort, challenge, sharpen and encourage those who need it.
I'm a Christian and I believe that we should always place the needs of others above our own.
I'm a Christian and I believe that we should love always which at times requires us to be hateful. We should never be apathetic.
I'm a Christian and I'm not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation for all who believe!

:first:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now that is some Truth Smack!

Status
Not open for further replies.