Knight's pick 1-22-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly with some classic smack... :rotfl:

The question was....
You are asked by a friend: How do I get to heaven? What answer will you give?

Poly's states... (mocking our resident hyper-Calvinist Beloved57)

I'm guessing B57's explanation would go something like....

"Well, ya better hope you're one of the ones, like me, who was chosen by God to go to heaven. If not then.... ha ha ha, :mock:

I'll bet your so jealous of me huh? Well, too bad! Sorry Charlie. :nananana:

Oh and not only are you not going to heaven but I'm going to mock and make fun of you because I was chosen and you weren't so.....

Enjoy the flames, ya loser!!! :wave2: :loser: "

:first: :rotfl:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

OMEGA

Knight , When did you get so OLD.
I thought that you were this 22 year old guy when I first joined 7 years ago. Your Avatar showed this young man around 20 years of age who liked to drink beer and go fishing or was that someone elses Avatar ?
--------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, you know the Scriptures which say,

Joh 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man who was from heaven.

Mt 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

Mt 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Mt 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
==============================================

Status
Not open for further replies.