knight's pick 08-06-2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Brellix
Originally posted by Spartin
Just like I said, he was a remarkable man but he was a man. Meaning he didn't do resurection, predict the future etc. He is the focul point of a legend. What he did has been glorified by the Bible....a book. I can read about wizards and seers in other books as well. They just don't claim to be fact. Which I still state that the Bible is fiction.

Sources??

Next off, you misread what I said. We have dated that the Egyptians were building cities at the time of your so called world wide flood. How were they able to continue building those cities if it was covered in water? I was just stating that thier mythos also had a flood as well.

Sources??

What is laughable is you can't comprehend my post. I stated that Bob is looking at it in an improper fashion. Apparently, you are as well. I don't care what you think about it, but something like that can't happen in One big step. The 26 in one roll assumes that it is in one step. Fairly obvious in my last post when I said "He is assuming it all happens in One big step" . Unlike you, I take the time to read your posts and think about them. I am sorry if you don't take the time to read what I have written; however, it doesn't give you the ability to misrepresent what I have written. Next time I will have to draw a diagram for you. It didn't happen in 1 step. Not 1, not 15 a buttload more. You guys are assuming that it comes together in 1 magical poof. Scientists never said that, creationist say that. So please enlighten me on how rolling 26 dice to hit a-z in order will prove or disprove a series of steps (Not one giant step). You are comparing a tire to an apple. There are some flaws in your logic.

Again, I am splitting my sides in laughter. The experiment refers to the probability of the random chance that any ONE step of the evolutionists' assumed process would occur. The use of the alphabet was to simplify the experimental data and prove that it could not have happened within a reasonable time period; thus, one with any desire to understand would conclude, that there is no way these random formations of life's building blocks could have happened with complex proteins.

Your Ideal of God doesn't exist. Christians have totally made the bible from a story to something literal. We normally call someone who believes fiction is fact a crazy person. I guess we could add to the meaning a Crazy person or a Christian.

Spartin

Spartin you are what the Bible calls a fool. On judgement day, you will get on your knees before the Lord Jesus Christ and acknowledge Him. That's not fiction, that's a promise.

Brellix

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yea I love his last line...

"Spartin you are what the Bible calls a fool. On judgement day, you will get on your knees before the Lord Jesus Christ and acknowledge Him. That's not fiction, that's a promise."

Status
Not open for further replies.