Knight's pick 04-01-2012

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Prisca lays down some serious smack!!

Wow, way to be Christian Clete and others.....glad to know your money is yours and only yours and there is no way anyone will pry it from your cold dead hands.

I can't believe how corrupted the Christian religion has become by conservative principals. It's really disheartening how against traditional Christian teachings statements like "It's not my responsibility to give money to help someone else" is.
"Clete and others" never said that they don't have a responsibility to help people. They are probably very generous with their resources. What you are advocating is called stealing.

Guess what, if we don't have a public education system, ignorance, poverty, ect... becomes even more generational than it already is. We are talking about kids, just more evidence many on the Christian right aren't pro-life to save kids, but to punish those who made a mistake. "Lets save the children, oh, well as long is doesn't cost me any money to help them live once their born."
Our current public education system has led to more ignorance and poverty than this country has ever seen! Pro-life Christians are not out to punish people who "made a mistake." A child is not a mistake. We want these children to have lives rather than been thrown away like a pieces of trash. What we don't want is the government putting its hands in our pockets, forcing us to fund an educational system that is failing miserably.
:first:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
BRAVO!
applause.gif