:mmph: I have reduced myself to posting :geek:
  • About company warranties
  • Birthday greetings
  • One liners
A closing thought . . .

Yes I believe -

• In the trinity (Godhead)
  • That God is, with no beginning or ending
  • That Jesus is the express visible image of the Father (God)
  • In the virgin birth of Jesus
  • The Holy Spirit is the indwelling helper/comforter for the born again, blood bought, redeemed believer, that the Holy Spirit indwells the believer and does guide and teach us daily, and brings to remembrance what Jesus has told
  • God's accurate inspired Word, is also quick and powerful, and of no private interpretation
  • In Jesus absolute exemplary life and ministry, and He is my example
  • Everything that Jesus did or said is true, especially John 14:6, and what Paul wrote about salvation in Romans 10:8-13
  • That Jesus came to seek and save the lost because He is the Lamb of God who takes way the sin of the world
  • That Jesus death upon the cross brought salvation, that salvation is by grace through faith, not of works, so that I cannot boast
  • That the Christ like works of the believer are evidenced in the daily life of the believer
  • That Jesus rose from the dead Victor over death and the grave
  • That Jesus did bodily ascend back to heaven and a promise of His return by the men in white
  • That Jesus is the head of the Church
  • That the Father sent the Holy Spirit as promised, some call it the upper room experience
  • That sanctification is a daily process in the life of the believer to grow more spiritually in the Lord and lose the worldly desires
  • The Lord has give spiritual gifts to the church body
  • That the gifts and the calling of God is without repentance
  • That the fruit of the spirit for the Christian should be displayed in the light of the Beatitudes of Matthew five and First Corinthians thirteen
  • That one day the Church will come to a unity of the faith, because unlike the church and it’s denominations, Jesus Christ is not divided
  • That is a heaven to gain and a hell to shun
  • That at a time that only the Father knows, that Christian believers both the living and the dead will be gathered away of the body of Christ, the Bema Judgment and the Marriage Supper of the Lamb
  • That there will a great tribulation, Jesus said it would be a time that has never been nor will be again
  • In the Second Coming of Jesus and His millennial reign
  • There will be a final Great White Throne Judgment for those whose names are not found written in the Book of Life, both then living unregenerate and the dead
  • That someday I’ll be in the presence of the Lord, to be with Jesus who loved me and gave Himself for me.

TOL, webmaster, administrators and moderators are a blessing.

:wave2: Psalmist

:first:

Status
Not open for further replies.