Knight's Pick 03-05-2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Becky
Freak,

Your description of God is so limiting. I?m amazed that you can?t see it. A God that can?t change His course of action is a stone idol that cannot respond to prayer. How can we have a relationship with a god who is unable to change his mind? Your idea of God takes the reality out of so many wonderful passages in the Bible.

Psa. 55:16-19 As for me, I will call upon God, and the LORD shall save me. Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, and He shall hear my voice. He has redeemed my soul in peace from the battle that was against me, for there were many against me. God will hear, and afflict them, Even He who abides from of old. Selah because they do not change, therefore they do not fear God.

Psa. 66:19 ?20 But certainly God has heard me; He has attended to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, Who has not turned away my prayer, Nor His mercy from me!

I could go on and on, but surely you get the point. A relationship requires interaction. How can we have interaction with the unchangeable?

Status
Not open for further replies.