Knight's pick 01-23-2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Mr Potato Head
Rolf Ernst said:
According to YOU, when a nation tramples under foot the Son of God, considers His blood to be unholy, and does despite to the Spirit of grace God has no right to execute judgement against them by giving them over to the evil that is in their OWN nature.

And Mr Potato Head said before:
God certainly has the right to destroy little babies. He did create them. I'm not doubting that. But can you see Jesus saying "let the little children come to me and while here take some to my left to the abortionist and others to the right to the child molester"?

So whom do I believe about what Mr Potato Head believes?

And whom do I believe about what God wants?

Originally said by Jesus
Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. (John 3:20)

God does not do evil, and bringing about evil would be doing evil. The Bible does not say God creates evil (except how some translations translate what he is referring to as his just judgment on sinners... see Isaiah 45:7). God is completely opposed to evil. God saw his creation and it was very good. Then evil came into it not from God and it fell. God hates evil. It grieves him. Claiming otherwise is to contradict the Living God.
:first:

[ context ]

Status
Not open for further replies.