Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kim Davis: I'll help you issue these without my help

This is the show from Wednesday September 9th, 2015

SUMMARY:

* Just Do It Without Our Help: Bob Enyart gets a live report from Kentucky from Michigan-based pro-life evangelist Cal Zastrow about the latest from the Christian Rowan County clerk who has been released from jail and ordered not to interfere with her subordinates issuing homosexual marriage licenses. However even before, and in anticipation of, the supreme court opinion, Kim contacted the Kentucky governor to suggest a work around for the issuance of homosexual marriage licenses. Thus while at one level she has heroically refused to do wrong, at a higher level, her position is this: "Let me help you issue these without my help." The same is true of the misguided effort of Liberty Counsel's Mat Staver who is unwittingly trying to smooth the roll-out of homosexual marriage to reduce the social tension over it so that the destruction of Western Civilization can be implemented without causing undo difficulty for the few government officials who may object.

* With All the Blood Moon Prophecy Hype: Bob recommended two previous programs, kgov.com/blood-moons and kgov.com/the-harbinger.

* See Also: You may want to check out kgov.com/kjo-debate and remember that you're invited to the Denver Bible Church film night on Friday Sept. 18th at 7 p.m. when we watch Tim Mahoney's Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Kim Davis: I'll help you issue these without my help

This is the show from Wednesday September 9th, 2015

SUMMARY:

* Just Do It Without Our Help: Bob Enyart gets a live report from Kentucky from Michigan-based pro-life evangelist Cal Zastrow about the latest from the Christian Rowan County clerk who has been released from jail and ordered not to interfere with her subordinates issuing homosexual marriage licenses. However even before, and in anticipation of, the supreme court opinion, Kim contacted the Kentucky governor to suggest a work around for the issuance of homosexual marriage licenses. Thus while at one level she has heroically refused to do wrong, at a higher level, her position is this: "Let me help you issue these without my help." The same is true of the misguided effort of Liberty Counsel's Mat Staver who is unwittingly trying to smooth the roll-out of homosexual marriage to reduce the social tension over it so that the destruction of Western Civilization can be implemented without causing undo difficulty for the few government officials who may object.

* With All the Blood Moon Prophecy Hype: Bob recommended two previous programs, kgov.com/blood-moons and kgov.com/the-harbinger.

* See Also: You may want to check out kgov.com/kjo-debate and remember that you're invited to the Denver Bible Church film night on Friday Sept. 18th at 7 p.m. when we watch Tim Mahoney's Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus.

when is the blood moon ?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i'm inclined to think that, if the scotus is going to redefine "marriage", those states that wish to should vote to get out of the state sanctioned marriage business

they can direct their dog licensing clerks to issue pervert licenses to homos

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
However even before, and in anticipation of, the supreme court opinion, Kim contacted the Kentucky governor to suggest a work around for the issuance of homosexual marriage licenses. Thus while at one level she has heroically refused to do wrong, at a higher level, her position is this: "Let me help you issue these without my help."

She is a registered Democrat, after all. Does anyone think she didn't know about the official stance of her party on that issue?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bob Enyart gets a live report from Kentucky from Michigan-based pro-life evangelist Cal Zastrow about the latest from the Christian Rowan County clerk who has been released from jail and ordered not to interfere with her subordinates issuing homosexual marriage licenses. However even before, and in anticipation of, the supreme court opinion, Kim contacted the Kentucky governor to suggest a work around for the issuance of homosexual marriage licenses. Thus while at one level she has heroically refused to do wrong, at a higher level, her position is this: "Let me help you issue these without my help."

Would you provide a link/source showing this, because when I type "Cal Zastrow and Kim Davis" into a search engine together, I only come up with Zastrow promoting a rally for Davis.

Kim Davis Jailhouse Prayer Rally

GRAYSON, Ky., Sept. 4, 2015 /Christian Newswire/ -- Federal judge David Bunning has placed Mrs. Kim Davis in jail, without bond. As Rowan County Clerk, she is obeying the laws of Kentucky while refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couple. Federal judge Bunning has ordered her to violate Kentucky law, violate her conscience, and to issue these licenses. Until she agrees to do so, or resigns from her elected office, she stays in jail.

Prayer rally details:

Date: Saturday, Sept. 5

Location: Carter County Jail, 13 Crossbar Road, Grayson, KY 41143

Time: 11:00 a.m.

Contact Person: Cal Zastrow, 601-454-4819

When asked if Kim will compromise or capitulate while in jail, her husband, Joe, replied, "That won't happen! She's strong in the Lord."

He is thankful for those praying for Kim, and for those sending encouraging letters to her at the jail.

Defytyrants.com
http://christiannewswire.com/news/226676646.html

And this from another website:

Cal Zastrow, an evangelist from Michigan, served as emcee for the event and said he hopes to do more of them.
https://bcnn1wp.wordpress.com/2015/...st-what-homosexual-activists-wanted-to-avoid/

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I prefer to read, it allows me to highlight specific points and question the author of the thread.

I agree, I once suggested that transcripts of the show be made and posted, but that idea floated like a lead balloon. Of course, making transcripts of the show may not be feasible for various reasons.

I would just like to know the source of Pastor Enyart's article where he (or Cal Zastrow) stated:

"However even before, and in anticipation of, the supreme court opinion, Kim contacted the Kentucky governor to suggest a work around for the issuance of homosexual marriage licenses".

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Care to answer my question for Jefferson?

That wasn't the answer I was looking for.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i think it's "schnieder" from some sitcom with bonnie what's her name, who I thought was cute as a button once upon a time

oh wait - that was valerie bertenelli who i thought was cute, before she hooked up with eddie van halen