Juniors Books has Homeschooling Materials!

Lucky

Hall of Fame
These sites that you're making, they're basically links to ebay. So what's the point? Do you get a cut for referring to an ebay page?

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
These sites that you're making, they're basically links to ebay. So what's the point? Do you get a cut for referring to an ebay page?

Firstly, I specifically try to take certain items and put them on my site to make them easier to find. So when you go to eBay, there's thousands of different categories. When you go to Juniorsbooks, you have children's books. And I've arranged the categories to make it even easier to find what you want or to just browse. Plus, I've included a lot of information that eBay doesn't have, such as a search by children's book author category, with bio's of many of the authors. I also am beginning the process of adding my own personal book reviews to the page to help parents get a grasp on what they're buying before they buy it. eBay doesn't do that. So basically I've streamlined the process and added useful information, giving you a better buying experience!

-d2i :)

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Firstly, I specifically try to take certain items and put them on my site to make them easier to find. So when you go to eBay, there's thousands of different categories. When you go to Juniorsbooks, you have children's books. And I've arranged the categories to make it even easier to find what you want or to just browse. Plus, I've included a lot of information that eBay doesn't have, such as a search by children's book author category, with bio's of many of the authors. I also am beginning the process of adding my own personal book reviews to the page to help parents get a grasp on what they're buying before they buy it. eBay doesn't do that. So basically I've streamlined the process and added useful information, giving you a better buying experience!

-d2i :)

You know, I think d2i and Maximeee are the same person, just with dual personalities. ;)

heir

TOL Subscriber
D2i and Maximeee-

I'm definitely going to check this out when I have time to buy! I'm on a lunch break so I guess I better feed my yungens.
Thanks for the link. :)