Judgment of the Great Circumcision!!

Letsargue

I told you of the Seven Passovers, now Ill finish it with the Passover of the Circumcision.

When God created all things from the beginning to the ending, God divided all time, three times!! – The first time, or the DAY OF GOD; all time is as ONE DAY. - That DAY began in darkness and ended at the dawning of the FIRST DAY OF THE DAY OF THE LORD, the day of the ETERNAL REST. - And the Evening and the Morning is the FIRST DAY!! ---- As the carnal man knows, - the ending of the darkness, and the beginning of the dawn of the Eternal SABBATH DAY is - ( AD70 )!! – We are now in that “Eternal First Day” of God’s ETERNAL REST, keeping it Holy, Eternally!!

The second division of all time is divided into Three Days and Three Nights, or as the carnal man knows as the three dispensations of God; that the Truth, or the Word of God, or the Son of Man was in the “HEART” OF THE EARTH, -- OR these Three Days and Three Nights, Truth was in the “MIND” OF MAN WHO IS THE DUST OF THAT EARTH!! --- This is the THIRD DAY OF THE ETERNAL DAY OF THE LORD!!

The Trinity of DAYS, or the Third division of all time, is divided into SEVEN, THEN THE EIGHTH DAY OF GOD!! --- I showed you in an earlier Thread, The Seven Passovers. - I left one Passover out, and now I’ll show you the EIGHT PASSOVERS, OR THE EIGHTH DAY OF GOD!!
The First Day, or the First Passover began when Adam was put out of the Garden of Eden. - The Second Day, or the Second Passover, was Noah passing over the flood. – The Third Day, or the Third Passover, was Moses passing over from Egypt. – The Fourth Day, or the Fourth Passover, was Joshua Passing Over to the Promised Land. – The Fifth Day, or the Fifth Passover, was when Jesus was Born. – The Sixth Day, or the Sixth Passover, was Jesus Passing Over from Death to Eternal Life, or the Resurrection. – The Seventh Day, or the Seventh Passover, was Jesus Passing Over to lay the Land of Israel Desolate. – Thus the Eighth Day, or the Eighth Passover, God CIRCUMCISED MAN FROM JESUS’ BODY!!! – In a moment and in the twinkling of the eye, at the dawn of the Eighth Day, The Body of Christ was Circumcised of the flesh of the man!! ---- Luke 4:1 KJV – “Adam, which was the SON OF GOD”!! -&- Exodus 4:22 KJV – “Thus saith the LORD, ‘ISRAEL IS MY SON, EVEN MY FIRSTBORN’”!! -&- John 3:16 KJV – “Gave HIS “ONLY” BEGOTTEN SON”. ----- From the Garden of Eden, until there is no more anything, the Son of God has increased in knowledge and in stature, and is to this day, only a CHILD OF THE FATHER beholding the face of His Father!!

Now the Body of Christ has been Circumcised of all flesh of man, leaving only the Circumcision of the HEART, OR OF THE MIND OF GOD / CHRIST, and we, the Church have the MIND OF JESUS CHRIST, and are not of the flesh, or of the World, but of GOD!!

Paul – 022812