Judgment of America plus:

Letsargue

Well with all your votes, and your great tidal wave cleaning out much of the liberals in your government; how’s that looking, and working out for you? Your new wave appears to be washing up on a desert, and the rest are going to do as before without your great WATER SUPPLY. – How many liberal moles have you voted for? – How many cowards, yielding to the liberals have you all voted for? – How many that you voted for are going to sell-out to the liberals? And, how many of those you voted for are going to be placed at cleaning the toilets, and doing the dishes for the liberals? – How many votes are you going to end up with against the liberals in the House? – All you guys did is vote against Christ in placing the ones he wants in office. – Rejoice, Praise God! --- OK! ----- Proverbs 8:15-16 KJV - By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 16- By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth”. ----- And you guys claim you love the Lord! – Don’t tell me “Ask Yourself”, your vote counts, and I’m a fool for not trying to override GOD. – Your Country is going to be judged and there is nothing you can do about it! – VOTE AGAIN! – Never pray as a Christian. As I’ve said many times; one must be a Christian for the Lord to hear the prayer. Just one Christian and one prayer is all it would take. – John 14:13-14 KJV – “WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK IN MY NAME, THAT WILL I DO, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14- If ye shall ask ANY THING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT”. ----- Any Christian who loved and believed the Lord would have let Truth work, - BUT NO; you’re wiser than Christ. - What does Christ know over you?

Paul – 110410

Last edited:

Letsargue

Is there anything that leads any of you to think that I may have missed something, when I told all of you that God was going to judge your Government, over four years ago!!

You can see that your prayers haven't worked, but that doesn't matter to you all. You still think I'm a fool!! - BUT!! - YOUR PRAYERS AREN'T WORKING!! -- Only the lost fools don't have the right of PRAYER!! -- John 9:31 KJV -

God is judging your Country and world, and there is nothing any of you can do about it, even with the help of your so called god. -- John 8:44 KJV --- You all are praying to the wrong god, and cannot SEE IT!!

Paul -- 112211

Letsargue

All you geniuses, scholars, and all you who support any one of those self appointed “christians”, have very little time remaining of your government that is run and supported in one way or another, by total fools and non-Christians!!
Some rail openly on the President, and the Congress, and the Judges for their mishandling of YOUR COUNTRY, AND WORLD, AND YOUR BELOVED MONEY!!
“HOWEVER” – The ONLY THING any of you can say about your leaders, is, “THEY’RE “LOST”, AND WITHOUT CHRIST. – THAT”S ALL!! No more and no less!! They are ONLY LOST and without Christ, and not Children of God!! --- You can whisper, and curse, and scream in the streets ( And You will ), you’ve been wronged!! – (( HHHAAAHHHH ))!!!! – Who wronged whom!!!! – Christ gave you all the chance to be a voice for the Powers of Heaven, but you spit and blew you noses on the very Christ you claim to LOVE TO THE POINT OF WORSHIP. – You love your own bellies, and worship yourselves more than any of you care a wit about the TRUTH!!! --- THANK GOD FOR “HELL”!!!!!

Paul – 112811

Last edited:

Letsargue

How should I vote for next year?

That depends on who you LOVE AND WORSHIP!! ------ Proverbs 8:15-16 KJV – “By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 16- By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth”. -----

It’s good of you to try to OVER-POWER GOD with YOUR foolish “VOTE”, as you all did the last time!! But do as YOU WILL!!

Paul – 112811

ThePresbyteers

That depends on who you LOVE AND WORSHIP!! ------ Proverbs 8:15-16 KJV – “By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 16- By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth”. -----

It’s good of you to try to OVER-POWER GOD with YOUR foolish “VOTE”, as you all did the last time!! But do as YOU WILL!!

Paul – 112811

If I voted for any one of the presidents last election, It would have been a foolish vote? Are you saying it's better not to vote?

hb3h4nb461-FID3.jpg

Letsargue

If I voted for any one of the presidents last election, It would have been a foolish vote? Are you saying it's better not to vote?

hb3h4nb461-FID3.jpg

That’s not what I said!!

I ONLY SAID WHAT I SAID!! – Christ HAS TAKEN all into consideration; the lost and foolish, -- and those who love Him. – IF / “IF” any “CHRISTIAN” were to ask, - Christ would change what is happening, and not bring a single “CHRISTIAN” into the Judgment of your Country and World!! ---- The lost can ask all they want, but only Satan hears THEM, not God!!

Paul –112911

ThePresbyteers

That’s not what I said!!

I ONLY SAID WHAT I SAID!! – Christ HAS TAKEN all into consideration; the lost and foolish, -- and those who love Him. – IF / “IF” any “CHRISTIAN” were to ask, - Christ would change what is happening, and not bring a single “CHRISTIAN” into the Judgment of your Country and World!! ---- The lost can ask all they want, but only Satan hears THEM, not God!!

Paul –112911

I love Jesus description on Caesar's picture being on both sides of the coin. Politics belongs to Caesar and what belongs to God belongs to God.

JesusOccupy.jpg

What are we occupying in this topic, exactly?

Letsargue

I love Jesus description on Caesar's picture being on both sides of the coin. Politics belongs to Caesar and what belongs to God belongs to God.

JesusOccupy.jpg

What are we occupying in this topic, exactly?

A servant of Christ is just a visitor on earth and your Country. – We still are subject to all its laws, such as taxes and all its civil laws. I’m speaking of the flesh in which we dwell, not of the Spirit. The flesh of the body is subject to the flesh and world’s laws. – However, the Spirit, or Spiritual Soul belongs to Christ; and all that we have and are, belongs to Christ. – Our loyalty, honor, love, knowledge, and worship must go to the Lord. We give nothing of our Spiritual Soul to the World and its leaders or future leaders. Our Spiritual Souls are who we are, we are not of the carnal souls.

My carnal soul is called Paul or David, and it was born of its father and mother, and is a brother. It will die, or live in, or with the judgment of Christ upon your Country and World. – I have NOTHING to do or to say about the Judgment except to inform the lost of the Judgment, and that I have done. – It is not my place to change the Lord’s will of the future, even if I had a change of mind about the Judgment. – I only speak what was given to me to speak by the WORD WHO WALKS, THUS WE WALK!!

Paul – 112911

Last edited:

Letsargue

Time is growing near for all you God fearing so called “christians” to VOTE for who you want to RUN YOUR KINGDOM!! – You VOTED the last time and look what you got!! – There’s nothing like doing the same ol thing, the same ol way, over and over again and expecting to get something good for a change!! – YOU CALL THAT A FOOL YOURSELVES!!
All your leaders you VOTED for in the last election for the House Members, really turned out the way you wanted it; - I GUESS!! – That’s what YOU GOT!! – TRY IT AGAIN, AND AGAIN, maybe you’ll get a Christian in there ~~some day~~!! ---- WELL! THERE ARE NOT MANY MORE OF THOSE “SOME DAYS” LEFT!!

You guys are the “Geniuses, and Scholars, and Self appointed christians and you pray, and your god answers your prayers, doesn’t he!! – SOO what are any of you worried about!! You got what you prayed for!! – YOUR GOD HEARD YOU AND ANSWERED YOUR PRAYERS!! – Isaiah 29:4 KJV – “Thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit , out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust”. -------- You geniuses do say you are made of the DUST; so you must speak from the dust of your mouth with a VERY “FAMILIAR SPIRIT” TO YOU ALL!!

There is a “SPIRIT” that is not familiar to any of you. He’s only familiar to all the Angels, or the HEAVENLY SPIRITS!! ---- But that’s all right to all of you geniuses; you’re smart, and very godly with, and to your spirit that is familiar to all of you!!
I know none of you, and none of you know me!!

Paul – 120611

Letsargue

Is the above SPIRIT familiar with you or is it just all mankind?

saheartenergy.jpg

1 Corinthians 2:14-16 KJV – “The NATURAL MAN RECEIVETH Not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: NEITHER CAN HE KNOW THEM, because they are spiritually discerned. 15- But HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL JUDGETH ALL THINGS, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16- For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But WE HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST”. -----

The things I said do not contradict with anything those verses say, and it’s God / The Holy Spirit / The Holy Ghost / The Body of Christ / Truth / The Word of God who said it, and that is foolishness to all of “NATURAL MAN”!! -- Angels are not “NATURAL”, or man!! – The Spirit of God is Familiar to the Angels, and the spirit of Satan is “FAMILIAR” to all of “NATURAL MAN”!! – As it is spoken of the “Familiar Spirit”, is to bring the wrong side up for referencing. --- 1 Chronicles 10:13 KJV – “So Saul died for his transgression which he committed AGAINST THE LORD, EVEN AGAINST THE WORD of the LORD, which he kept not, AND ALSO FOR ASKING COUNSEL OF ONE THAT HAD A FAMILIAR SPIRIT, TO INQUIRE of it”. -------

Paul – 120711

Letsargue

Well with all your votes, and your great tidal wave cleaning out much of the liberals in your government; how’s that looking, and working out for you? Your new wave appears to be washing up on a desert, and the rest are going to do as before without your great WATER SUPPLY. – How many liberal moles have you voted for? – How many cowards, yielding to the liberals have you all voted for? – How many that you voted for are going to sell-out to the liberals? And, how many of those you voted for are going to be placed at cleaning the toilets, and doing the dishes for the liberals? – How many votes are you going to end up with against the liberals in the House? – All you guys did is vote against Christ in placing the ones he wants in office. – Rejoice, Praise God! --- OK! ----- Proverbs 8:15-16 KJV - By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 16- By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth”. ----- And you guys claim you love the Lord! – Don’t tell me “Ask Yourself”, your vote counts, and I’m a fool for not trying to override GOD. – Your Country is going to be judged and there is nothing you can do about it! – VOTE AGAIN! – Never pray as a Christian. As I’ve said many times; one must be a Christian for the Lord to hear the prayer. Just one Christian and one prayer is all it would take. – John 14:13-14 KJV – “WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK IN MY NAME, THAT WILL I DO, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14- If ye shall ask ANY THING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT”. ----- Any Christian who loved and believed the Lord would have let Truth work, - BUT NO; you’re wiser than Christ. - What does Christ know over you?

Paul – 110410

This Thread is an offshoot of my Thread: “Judgment without the End”, posted May 11, 2007; that was ~removed for some reason it seems. Anyhow, Therefore:
Your country is so far in the pit, not anyone could get it out. Do any of you Conservatives really think your man can defeat your opponent??
You all have already lost your country, exactly as I said over five and a half years ago. But that’s a no, no, in this so called ?christian world of yours today. But we’ll see how the Truth plays out anyhow, with, or without any of your so called ~”faith”.

Paul – 091012

Letsargue

OOOOPPPPSSSSS!! – Who could have ever Guessed?? ------ God said: -- Romans 3:10-12 KJV – 10- “ ( As it is written ), ( There is none righteous, no, not one ): 11-( There is none that understandeth ), ( there is none that seeketh after God ). 12- ( They are all gone out of the way ), ( they are together become unprofitable ); ( there is none that doeth good, no, not one )”. -------///--- That was written to Christians, not to any fool who is Lost!! -- There was none that believed God, no not one!! -- God is still saying that today. - Read it again and see if that’s not what God ( IS ) saying!!!

Your Prayers could not ever be heard by the God of Heaven, and was only heard by the god of Your World. --- John 9:31 KJV – “ ( Now we know ) that God heareth not sinners: ( but ) if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, ( him he heareth )”. -------///--- That was also written to Christians, and not to the lost!! --- John 14:13-15 KJV – “Whatsoever ( ye shall ask ) in my name, that ( will I do ), that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14- ( If ye shall ask ) any thing in my name, ( I will do it ) .15- (( If ye Love me )), keep my Commandment”. -------///--- Love and Hate, is the unseen person of the heart, that only Christ can see, all the Lost are Blind to the Truth / Christ that is ( IN ) the hearts of the Good and ( Honest )!!

Proverbs 1:26-32 KJV – 26- I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- ( Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer ); ( They shall seek me early, but they shall not find me ): 29- For that ( They hated knowledge ), and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30- ( They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof ). 31- Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. 32- For ( The turning away of the simple shall slay them ), and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them”. -------///--- Now it’s too Late for any help from anyone!! – You all shall - ?Rejoice in the choice you all have taken in ( Your Nation “Together” )!!

Paul – 110712

Letsargue

Is there anything that leads any of you to think that I may have missed something, when I told all of you that God was going to judge your Government, over four years ago!!

You can see that your prayers haven't worked, but that doesn't matter to you all. You still think I'm a fool!! - BUT!! - YOUR PRAYERS AREN'T WORKING!! -- Only the lost fools don't have the right of PRAYER!! -- John 9:31 KJV -

God is judging your Country and world, and there is nothing any of you can do about it, even with the help of your so called god. -- John 8:44 KJV --- You all are praying to the wrong god, and cannot SEE IT!!

Paul -- 112211

Just who are you all praying to, or do any of you know?? - Who ever it is, he's doing what you asked him to do. -- There are two gods; the one of Heaven and the one that hears the lost. - Now don't tell me the God of Heaven is giving you wonderful people a Marxist Governemt, ( or worse ) because you asked for it!!! -- Maybe some genius will come to the rescue. --- I'm no genius, but I know which God to follow, and pray to

Paul -- 010313

Letsargue

Paul – 110410

You all have another mid-term election coming up before to long; - I guess you all will SOCK IT To’em Again!!! ----- YES!!! – They are tough!!!; - but you all have the House on your side, and the Courts, and the Senate, and most of the people stand firm with you!! -- Even the economy has bounced ~back~~!! --- And NOW, the Rules and Laws are on your side. -- You CAN’T MISS this time!!! – Go and Vote Like A Christian!!!!!!!!

Paul – 061213

Letsargue

Paul – 110410

WELL!!! -- You and your / -- "YOUR" Government / Kingdom is about to be Blessed by you all's ~god, - YES??? - I Remember other kingdoms that God blessed in this way, - like ( Sodom & Gomorrah ), there was about as much Righteousness there also!!! - Never Fear God though, and you'll get your ~god to answer all your desires also.

Who do you all think is to blame for your good fortune now; - the Democrats, or the Republicans? --- OR Maybe it's all the Righteousness in your Government, or, - that is all the Heavenly Churches you all have!! - I'll bet it's the so called ~churches that are to blame for you all's good Tidings!!!!

OOOHHH Happy Day of the Lord's Judgment!!!!

Paul -- 100813

Letsargue

Paul – 110410

There is no one more Foolish than a Carnal Minded FOOL, - and that seems to be ALL there is here in your generation, or anywhere there’s anyone called “~christians”!!! - You all teach that the coming of the Lord is going to involve Atomic Bombs, Tanks, Guns, Jet Bombers, and Jet Fighters, - and ( CARNAL ) Fiery Hail Stones from Heaven, Earthquakes, and Famine; - everything ( CARNAL ) to the carnal minded FOOL. – How Dumb, and Anti-christ / Anti-Truth CAN You FOOLS GET???? – It’s ALL written in the Book, and what’s written is the TRUTH, not your carnal minded garbage about carnal STUFF!!!!!!
All the fool is interested in is garbage of his own mind. -- Just look around at all the nonsense you all are concerned with!!!!
(( All those things of God, and the judgment are “Spiritual” )) - / “SPIRITUAL” of the Spiritual ))!!! – None of you fools are going to SEE anything that God Does until you’re “Quickened”!!!! -- God just says it!! - You haven’t seen anything that the God of Heaven has ever done. You guys only SEE What your phony ~god of your carnal world is doing for you, and you praise the cursed lying ~god for all your Foolishness, and his!! --- ((( Read the Book!!!! ))) to SEE God; - there is no other “WAY” to SEE God / Christ / the “Truth”!!! – There Ain’t nothing Carnal of God, or His doings today!!! ----- (( Prove that WRONG )) you -- Smarter-than-God Fools!!!!

The Judgment of God is unseen, but the actions of your world and government ain’t!!!!, – you Spiritually Blind, Carnal Minded what ever you call yourselves!!!! --- What have I told you guys about you Government???? --- Keep ignoring it, - Fine; --- I love it!!!

Paul – 102213