Judge temporarily blocks Obama school transgender bathroom policy

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Aren't you parents happy to know that Obama wants men to be in your daughters' bathrooms and showers? Aren't you Bammy so glad you voted for that?

Judge temporarily blocks Obama school transgender bathroom policy
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/22/politics/transgender-school-bathroom-policy/

Washington (CNN)A federal judge in Texas has issued a nationwide injunction barring federal government agencies from taking action against school districts that don't follow the Obama administration's guidance on transgender bathroom policies in schools.

The judge granted a preliminary injunction sought by Texas and several other states challenging the Obama administration's interpretation of Title IX, which prohibits sex discrimination in schools, colleges and universities. The administration interprets Title IX to include discrimination based on gender identity.

The ruling was issued by Judge Reed O'Connor of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, late Sunday night before many students across Texas and other states commenced their school year. Supporters of LGBT rights say the administration's guidance was necessary to ensure that transgender students are able to use the bathroom that corresponds with their gender identity.

"This case presents the difficult issue of balancing the protection of students' rights and that of personal privacy when using school bathrooms, locker rooms, showers, and other intimate facilities, while ensuring that no student is unnecessarily marginalized while attending school." O'Connor wrote
............(SNIP)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
To me what is being overlooked in this whole farce is, where is the scientific evidence that you gender in based on feelings and not on your actual gender? Democrats are always so big on science when it come to climate, but on this issue science and reality gets flushed down the toilet (hey,I made a joke) and replaced replace by feelings.

Furthermore, if someone thinks that they are something they are not,is that not a symptom of a mental issue, delusions, or whatever? Does anyone understand the implications of this, really?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
the floodgates opened in the seventies when the APA was coerced by the fags into reclassifying homosexuality from a psychological disorder to "a variant of normal"

next up?

coming next to a cesspool near you?

societally acceptable pedophilia

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I just find it funny that a society which, by law, deems a minor cannot make a responsible consent to sex somehow finds it acceptable for a minor to choose their sex- and makes laws shoving it into society.

It's the insanity of progressives, who have now made children and adolescents their new target to spread their agenda.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe he'll get a medal of courage for that as well :chuckle:

Only in this new world is it considered courageous for a millionaire father becoming a woman and shoving it down people's throat.

What a sham.

Like you, Bruce Jenner will be voting for Donald Trump.

Lon

The blockade has ended. It's odd the Supreme Court didn't look into this further (and maybe sad as once again the majority have to cave to the 'uncomfortableness' of someone. Do we have to make everyone 'comfortable' in America? How is that, freedom, and their own pursuit of happiness? :idunno: I'm not being insensitive either. I'm simply saying 'feelings' aren't where everybody else has to walk on pins and needles. That isn't freedom. We lose it every step.

The transgender 'feels' uncomfortable going to the Nurse's office.

What if all the boys, standing, feel awkward with a 'guy' coming in and sitting down and seeing them all? 🤔 I wonder if they can all stand in line and go to the nurse's bathroom without a tardy slip???