Judge running for Illinois Supreme Court being forced to endorse sexual immorality

marke

It is not just democrats who are immoral in the US. Non-democrat judges, lawyers, politicians, business people, educators, and others who endorse ungodly sexual perversion are turning America away from God and into hell.

A conservative judge running for a seat on the Illinois Supreme Court says the state bar association has threatened him with a “Not Recommended” rating if he doesn’t fill out its “political” questionnaire on diversity and LGBT issues.

Judge John A. Noverini was elected to the 16th Circuit Court in Illinois in 2008. In 2014, the Illinois State Bar Association gave him a “Recommended” rating, but now it is threatening to publicly announce he is “Not Recommended” if he fails to fill out the group’s questionnaire to evaluate judicial candidates.

Judge Noverini told the association he won’t be participating in its review this year because it presents a conflict of interest to have an endorsement from a group that represents lawyers. He also said threatening judges into participating in the questionnaire — or else get a “Not Recommended” rating — is a form of “bullying.”

PureX

I agree with this judge.

I understand why the state bar association wants such information before giving their endorsement, but ultimately, this information is irrelevant. The judge's personal opinions about such issues should have no bearing on his decisions in a court, and if they do, or have in the past, then he is unfit to be a judge. But that would have to be apparent from his record, which the bar has access to. And obviously it is not apparent from his record or the bar would already have sanctioned him.

So I agree that the request is nothing more than the bar association throwing it's weight around, and over-stepping.