Judge and ye shall be Judged:

Letsargue

Matthew 7:1-2 KJV – “Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2- For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again”. -----

A Fool asked, - “If an Atheist kicks an Angel in the shins, will God feel it”? – My answer was, - “The flesh would, but I would not”. In other words, - “The flesh would feel it, but I would not feel it”. --- Meaning that if I was an Angel, a member of the Family of God, and some fool kicked the flesh in which I dwell in the shins for teaching something, -- then comes into play, the JUDGMENT. – What FOOL would take a teaching of God out on a cursed fleshly body? --- If I speak the “TRUTH”, then I reveal Jesus Christ, and the fool sees whom I reveal, and he kicked the cursed body in the shins-! -?? --- Really, - who did the fool think he was kicking in the shins? – ( JUDGMENT )! – The stupid fool / the foolish Atheist “BLAMED” the flesh for the doctrine of Truth! – ALL Truth is Jesus Christ, -- that’s who Jesus is, - “THE TRUTH”!! – And the fool accuses / blames / judges the flesh for who Jesus is!! ------- Here is the secret of Judgment. ---- THE FOOL KICKED HIMSELF IN THE SHINS, NOT THE SPIRIT WHICH WAS SOUNDED!!

The reason lost fools should not judge is that the fools do not know whom they judge, for they judge themselves in their judgment, not the doctrine. – The Jews were judged because they crucified the innocent Flesh for what the Father said in teaching them. - The Jews did not Judge the Father, but themselves, and the Father in turn judged them for what judgment they judged the innocent Flesh of Jesus Christ.

Paul – 092611

Letsargue

The reason everyone judges you to be a fool is because?......

BECAUSE WHAT?? -- BECAUSE YOU'RE A LIAR???

You and I made a "COVENANT", -- "I stay off your "THREADS", and -- "You stay off my "THREADS". --- NOW, COVENANT BREAKER! -- you know just exactly where you can stay!!!! -- Thank God there's a HELL!!

There is none liken to my God. -- 092811

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
BECAUSE WHAT?? -- BECAUSE YOU'RE A LIAR???

You and I made a "COVENANT", -- "I stay off your "THREADS", and -- "You stay off my "THREADS". --- NOW, COVENANT BREAKER! -- you know just exactly where you can stay!!!! -- Thank God there's a HELL!!

There is none liken to my God. -- 092811

Tut tut....I agree, I did break the truce, I sincerely apologise and repent.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm wanting to know what type of pot Paul!!! puts!!! in that!!!bong!!! of his!!! Peace out...Groovy

Letsargue

I'm still thinking abut Angels having flesh.

Are you saying that I said that Angels have flesh!!! – NO, I did not say that. - You just can’t hear what God says!! – YOU, ARE NOT EVEN FLESH!!! – God said, --- Proverbs 23:7 KJV – “As he thinketh in his heart, so is he”. -----
That means, - If you think evil, you are evil, and if one thinks righteously, he is righteous, and there is NO FLESH THAT IS RIGHTEOUS, and there is no flesh that is evil; - all is determined in the Heart / mind, not THE FLESH!!!! – Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV –

Now prove that wrong!!!!!!

Paul – 020112