JPPT1974
October Autumn Winds
Scary but truthfully as this
Sounds and how we as believers in
Jesus and how that we are
Not at all immune over from sins and
Violence and suffering all around
Us and that we only can pray and
God loves life that He gave us life
Way before you & I were born in
Our mothers's wombs and that He
Knew what He was creating in us
You and I are not mistakes as God
Made us the way He saw fit and
Really we are what we are all due to
His love grace and creation of us.
Sounds and how we as believers in
Jesus and how that we are
Not at all immune over from sins and
Violence and suffering all around
Us and that we only can pray and
God loves life that He gave us life
Way before you & I were born in
Our mothers's wombs and that He
Knew what He was creating in us
You and I are not mistakes as God
Made us the way He saw fit and
Really we are what we are all due to
His love grace and creation of us.