John McAfee found suicided in Spanish jail

Gary K

Banned
McAfee has said for decades that he would never commit suicide, and that if he was found dead by suicide, he had been whacked. Well, he's been found dead in a Spanish jail and the claim is suicide. McAfee has had problems for years, but do I think he committed suicide? Not a chance. He was too positive to commit suicide and had said over and over again he would not do it.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So John McAfee said that "31 terrabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press" if he's arrested, did he? Well, he was arrested and then some. Where is this "incriminating data"? Something tells me he was only bluffing. That would be in keeping with his character.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
So John McAfee said that "31 terrabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press" if he's arrested, did he? Well, he was arrested and then some. Where is this "incriminating data"? Something tells me he was only bluffing. That would be in keeping with his character.
He alternatively said if he disappears. Being suicided qualifies.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Plausible. An interviewer once asked him if he followed Q. McAfee replied, "Q follows me."
LOL, the arrogance! By the way, McAfee was a drug dealer in Mexico before his antivirus software days. Look it up.

McAfee was another one of whom Bob Enyart described as "Trump fans with mental illness."