Jimmy Swaggart's PROSELYTE:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Matthew 23:15 KJV - “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land TO MAKE ONE “PROSELYTE”, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves”. -----

Jimmy Swaggart, - your program, 03/05/11, Saturday 7:00 AM, Dish. – ( May be a rerun ).
This young fool of yours that you all were Amen’ing and promoting as he taught his FOOLISHNESS. – AARON PARKS was teaching who knows what? – This idiot / fool said that the word “ABOUND” means to “go over the edge”, or, “OVER DO IT”, - ”TO OVER DO IT”. - Where did this little fool / proselyte of yours get that? – God never said to OVER DO ANYTHING. – Abound, or Abounding doesn’t mean to “OVER DO IT”. - To “abound” is to DO ALL THAT YOU CAN, you Idiot / Fool! - To abound also is, that your “CUP RUNNETH OVER”. And you teach the overflow of the Cup of the GOSPE.L.

Jimmy, look at this young fool’s sermon, and look at the Scriptures that he contradicted. – I’m talking about the Words that are written in the Scriptures, not the trash that this young fool was teaching. I realize that he was teaching the garbage that you agree with, because it was NOT the Word of God. - It fits your trash, JIMMY! – Your fool used the Scripture; I think it was, --- Philippians 2:30 KJV - “Because for the work of Christ he was nigh unto death, not regarding his life”. ----- Jimmy, that idiot said that, “HE OVER DID IT, and we should OVER DO IT ALSO”. – What kind of fool will turn “ABOUNDING into OVER DOING IT”? - That Christian JUST DID ALL / “ALL” THAT HE COULD DO! – Like in, - “Love the Lord WITH ALL thy soul, with ALL thy heart, and with ALL thy mind”. –You fools, that is not over doing it; that is WORSHIP, NOT JUST “LOVE”. – God SO LOVED, that he GAVE. – Did Jesus over do it? NO! – Jesus just did “ALL” that he could DO. – You FOOLS are disgustingly EVIL UNTO DEATH, as ALL FOOLS ARE!

Paul – 030611

some other dude

man-yelling-at-computer1.jpg

Samstarrett

Matthew 23:15 KJV - “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land TO MAKE ONE “PROSELYTE”, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves”. -----

Jimmy Swaggart, - your program, 03/05/11, Saturday 7:00 AM, Dish. – ( May be a rerun ).
This young fool of yours that you all were Amen’ing and promoting as he taught his FOOLISHNESS. – AARON PARKS was teaching who knows what? – This idiot / fool said that the word “ABOUND” means to “go over the edge”, or, “OVER DO IT”, - ”TO OVER DO IT”. - Where did this little fool / proselyte of yours get that? – God never said to OVER DO ANYTHING. – Abound, or Abounding doesn’t mean to “OVER DO IT”. - To “abound” is to DO ALL THAT YOU CAN, you Idiot / Fool! - To abound also is, that your “CUP RUNNETH OVER”. And you teach the overflow of the Cup of the GOSPE.L.

Jimmy, look at this young fool’s sermon, and look at the Scriptures that he contradicted. – I’m talking about the Words that are written in the Scriptures, not the trash that this young fool was teaching. I realize that he was teaching the garbage that you agree with, because it was NOT the Word of God. - It fits your trash, JIMMY! – Your fool used the Scripture; I think it was, --- Philippians 2:30 KJV - “Because for the work of Christ he was nigh unto death, not regarding his life”. ----- Jimmy, that idiot said that, “HE OVER DID IT, and we should OVER DO IT ALSO”. – What kind of fool will turn “ABOUNDING into OVER DOING IT”? - That Christian JUST DID ALL / “ALL” THAT HE COULD DO! – Like in, - “Love the Lord WITH ALL thy soul, with ALL thy heart, and with ALL thy mind”. –You fools, that is not over doing it; that is WORSHIP, NOT JUST “LOVE”. – God SO LOVED, that he GAVE. – Did Jesus over do it? NO! – Jesus just did “ALL” that he could DO. – You FOOLS are disgustingly EVIL UNTO DEATH, as ALL FOOLS ARE!

Paul – 030611

Note to the satellite company: Someone's service needs to be canceled...

Status
Not open for further replies.