Jesus

blackSand

We all agree Jesus was 100% man who depend on his God on all of his doing and saying.
Q: at what time Jesus was 100% God who depend not on his God to do and say anything ?
Ps: remember Jesus said: All authorities on earth and heaven are giving to me. So you may look at other planet!

marke

We all agree Jesus was 100% man who depend on his God on all of his doing and saying.
Q: at what time Jesus was 100% God who depend not on his God to do and say anything ?
Ps: remember Jesus said: All authorities on earth and heaven are giving to me. So you may look at other planet!
Understanding the complex nature of the God/man Jesus is impossible for carnal human minds, as well as impossible for spiritual minds without God's special enlightenment. Jesus was fully God as well as fully man, something that cannot be explained in human terms.

Bradley D

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me" (John 5:30).

blackSand

Understanding the complex nature of the God/man Jesus is impossible for carnal human minds, as well as impossible for spiritual minds without God's special enlightenment. Jesus was fully God as well as fully man, something that cannot be explained in human terms.
>>>Agree. The complex when we have another God next to our creator.
But we make it hard on ourselves when God told us no one next to him and nothing on earth and heaven looks like him. And when Jesus told us : My God in heaven the only one worth of worship, and I Jesus depend on him from A to Z.
Q: we know Jesus depend on his God for everything.
Does God depend on Jesus on anything?
If not, how they equal then?

marke

>>>Agree. The complex when we have another God next to our creator.
But we make it hard on ourselves when God told us no one next to him and nothing on earth and heaven looks like him. And when Jesus told us : My God in heaven the only one worth of worship, and I Jesus depend on him from A to Z.
Q: we know Jesus depend on his God for everything.
Does God depend on Jesus on anything?
If not, how they equal then?
Please forgiver me for saying that I think you have greater troubles understanding God than I believe I can help you overcome.