Jesus Took Responsibility For The Whole NT

clefty

I said
lol You don't annoy me. I do pity you though. You know the old testament but most muslims do. You don't have a very good grip on the new testament though. Everything Jesus told us came from God the Father. The first wife of the old testament was a wife to God the Father. The second wife is to the Son of God-Jesus.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

You start stumbling over who is who in the new testament. The old testament is LORD God the Father. The new testament is Lord Jesus. I posted a revelation on it to help you. I even posted a revelation on the bride if Christ. You really should comment on the new testament you only condemn yourself when you try.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Hmmmm...Judgement day...

Which set of Laws will be the standard on Judgement day Squeaky? His He gave to the church in the wilderness or yours of "choose which ever whenever"?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hmmmm...Judgement day...

Which set of Laws will be the standard on Judgement day Squeaky? His He gave to the church in the wilderness or yours of "choose which ever whenever"?

I said
Christians will be judged by the law of Christ. The Jews will be judged by the law of Moses. And the rest of the world who reject Gods laws will perish without law.

Rom 2:12-13
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Christians will be judged by the law of Christ. The Jews will be judged by the law of Moses. And the rest of the world who reject Gods laws will perish without law.

Rom 2:12-13
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
(NKJ)

Umm which one is God's laws? Moses' or Jesus'?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Umm which one is God's laws? Moses' or Jesus'?

I said
Both. One for the Jews. And one for the Christians. Then you have your brotherhood the muslims. There just going to perish because they have no law. Or they try to mix the two laws together. Which won't work either.

clefty

I said
Both. One for the Jews. And one for the Christians. Then you have your brotherhood the muslims. There just going to perish because they have no law. Or they try to mix the two laws together. Which won't work either.

"I am the way" do you notice it is not plural?

Why you trying to sneak in with your 9/10 to 6/10 self?

Crying Lord! Lord! ain't gonna do it...what does Squeaky? Who are they that are in the New Jerusalem revelations? Who are they that are the new wife? The ones that do whatever they want whenever? Hardly...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"I am the way" do you notice it is not plural?

Why you trying to sneak in with your 9/10 to 6/10 self?

Crying Lord! Lord! ain't gonna do it...what does Squeaky? Who are they that are in the New Jerusalem revelations? Who are they that are the new wife? The ones that do whatever they want whenever? Hardly...

I said
lol You need to slow down. Your just rambling now.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Who is the new wife Squeaky?

Those who obey...and she's a perfect 10...lol

Not like you 5 to 9 out of 10

I said
lolol That's not in scripture. Is that what they teach you at muslims are us university? When you have exhausted all your knowledge. Just start making things up

clefty

I said
lolol That's not in scripture. Is that what they teach you at muslims are us university? When you have exhausted all your knowledge. Just start making things up

What is not in scripture who the new wife is? Or the you who is not a 10?

2 Cor 11 "I hope you will put up with a little more of my foolishness. Please bear with me. 2 For I am jealous for you with the jealousy of God himself. I promised you as a pure bride* to one husband—Christ. 3 But I fear that somehow your pure and undivided devotion to Christ will be corrupted, just as Eve was deceived by the cunning ways of the serpent. 4 You happily put up with whatever anyone tells you, even if they preach a different Jesus than the one we preach, or a different kind of Spirit than the one you received, or a different kind of gospel than the one you believed."

See? the bride obeys Him His way and is pure...and well you are less than 10...of a different kind of Spirit a different kind of gospel of a different Yahushua...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Who is the new wife Squeaky?

Those who obey...and she's a perfect 10...lol

Not like you 5 to 9 out of 10

What is not in scripture who the new wife is? Or the you who is not a 10?

2 Cor 11 "I hope you will put up with a little more of my foolishness. Please bear with me. 2 For I am jealous for you with the jealousy of God himself. I promised you as a pure bride* to one husband—Christ. 3 But I fear that somehow your pure and undivided devotion to Christ will be corrupted, just as Eve was deceived by the cunning ways of the serpent. 4 You happily put up with whatever anyone tells you, even if they preach a different Jesus than the one we preach, or a different kind of Spirit than the one you received, or a different kind of gospel than the one you believed."

See? the bride obeys Him His way and is pure...and well you are less than 10...of a different kind of Spirit a different kind of gospel of a different Yahushua...

I said
ROFLOL Well I definitely believe a different gospel than you do. I believe the new testament. I don't have a wild imagination like you do.
I don't even think beyond what is written in the new testament.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
ROFLOL Well I definitely believe a different gospel than you do. I believe the new testament. I don't have a wild imagination like you do.
I don't even think beyond what is written in the new testament.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Sure you do...you even think Romans 14 is not about choosing on which day to fast...but you add to it your idea it is about the Sabbath being any day everyday...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sure you do...you even think Romans 14 is not about choosing on which day to fast...but you add to it your idea it is about the Sabbath being any day everyday...

I said
lolol
lololo That is not about fasting. One eats meat and another eats only vegetables. That has nothing to do with fasting. That has to do with those who are weak in the faith like you. And when one is weak in the faith they think that the Sabbath should be kept even as a law. Where others who are strong in the faith don't put their faith in one day or another. Then have the same faith every day. And it is strong enough they don't keep the Sabbath.

But here is the problem. You cant keep from judging me, and trying to correct me, and change me. Your the one with the problem.

Rom 14:1-5

1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things.
2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables.
3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol
lololo That is not about fasting. One eats meat and another eats only vegetables. That has nothing to do with fasting. That has to do with those who are weak in the faith like you. And when one is weak in the faith they think that the Sabbath should be kept even as a law. Where others who are strong in the faith don't put their faith in one day or another. Then have the same faith every day. And it is strong enough they don't keep the Sabbath.

But here is the problem. You cant keep from judging me, and trying to correct me, and change me. Your the one with the problem.

Rom 14:1-5

1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things.
2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables.
3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

It would help if you would not edit the MEAT of the text ok?

"One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. 6 He who fobserves the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks."

I bolded the meat part for you...

Which day to fast was a doubtful thing and yet they were arguing it out and causing others to stumble about these doubtful things...the instruction was not to do that because it was a doubtful thing.

Sabbath was not a doubtful thing nor was it even discussed. Sabbath wasn't even brought up in the Jerusalem council as the GER goyim WANTED to keep it...DESIRED to meet to hear more of the gospel of ONE MAN RISEN which needs Moses to explain it at all...

Things doubtful we shouldn't judge and condemn each other on...but things like one of the commandments of Yah are certainly not doubtful...

Well you make it doubtful and since you claim to be in the Body of Christ well then you are to be judged by another...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It would help if you would not edit the MEAT of the text ok?

"One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. 6 He who fobserves the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks."

I bolded the meat part for you...

Which day to fast was a doubtful thing and yet they were arguing it out and causing others to stumble about these doubtful things...the instruction was not to do that because it was a doubtful thing.

Sabbath was not a doubtful thing nor was it even discussed. Sabbath wasn't even brought up in the Jerusalem council as the GER goyim WANTED to keep it...DESIRED to meet to hear more of the gospel of ONE MAN RISEN which needs Moses to explain it at all...

Things doubtful we shouldn't judge and condemn each other on...but things like one of the commandments of Yah are certainly not doubtful...

Well you make it doubtful and since you claim to be in the Body of Christ well then you are to be judged by another...

I said
ROFLOL is that where you get your fasting thing? Your in the milk understanding of the Word. I'm in the meat understanding of the Word. That is why you speak carnally and I speak spiritually with the verses.
And you won't get into the meat until you learn to humble yourself. When one mixes pride in their milk understanding they come up with you. Until you can answer all questions with the verses your still in the milk understanding.

1 Cor 3:2
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
(KJV)

Heb 5:12-14
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(KJV)

Heb 6:1-2
1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
(KJV)