Jesus is the Kingdom:

Letsargue

I cannot understand how any one can run off at the mouth with stuff that is nowhere near Scriptural, and call themselves Christian.

Jesus was the unfinished House during the Apostles’ time. Then, that’s when the Kingdom was being built. Jesus was not something that just walked in and said “Hi, follow me”. and you smarter than God geniuses, just followed Him. It’s impossible to be that dumb. Jesus, the Christ is now the Kingdom of God. That’s who He is. Jesus lived His full life, up to about 33 years and was crucified, and finished His life in His Apostles. Can’t any of you see that?? – Jesus was Born, that’s the Father being Born again, and the Father finished His Son’s life of exactly 70 years to the Day of His birth. God just says it, if you have eyes to see it.

Jesus’ Life: - Born; Baptized about 30 years of age, and 40 years later, to the fall of the Temple. 70 years to the day of Jesus’ birth. All of beginnings and endings were on the Passovers. The Temple represented Jesus’ carnal Body. Can’t any of you blind whatever you call yourselves see Him. Can’t you all not see that. Jesus lived out his life in AD70; putting down all authority, power, and rule?? That’s what God said: - 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV – 24- “Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power”. God just says it. – Paul even said He delivers up the Kingdom. – 2 Corinthians 11:2 KJV – 2- “For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, ( that I may “present” you as a chaste virgin to Christ ). – What does God say there?? That cannot happen after Paul was offered in AD70, on the second Pentecost, or the old Jubilee. We are now in the eternal Pentecost, or Jubilee. – If Jesus puts down all authority; then how can Jesus rule anything without the authority to rule?? – Just where do you all get your stuff to teach?? It’s impossible to be that ignorant and be Christian. The Father of Jesus passed his Son’s crown to His Son’s “Born Again” children who make up the Bride and Wife of Christ. – Thus God placed the woman back into the man, the Third Man Adam. You have to be totally blind to not see that in the Word of God / Christ.
What do any of you brilliant know-it-alls do with the following Scripture, if Jesus; and not the Christ / God is still yet to happen?? – Isaiah 9:6 KJV – 6- “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace”. – That has to be after Jesus’ birth, and his crucifixion. And called the mighty God, the ever lasting Father, and the Prince of Peace. a Prince is the Son of the Father King, thus the Body of Christ, the Son of Christ, the Son of God Anointed; the Trinity in us.

I might as well not say any of this, because none of you care a wit, it’s not in your bowels; - But anyhow.
Why do any of you geniuses think Christ gave anyone a crown for anything?? Christ gave the Crown to the Body of Christ, the Third Man Adam / Us, to rule the Kingdom of God, the Creation. If all Christians are One, then who shall it rule over?? – The Creation, of course. - Did not God control the fire raining down from the heavens?? – Read the Book. Oh, you say you have? How could you have, if you know nothing? What do all you geniuses do with all the rest of the Book?? You just take bits and pieces of it, and spit your bowels out on the rest.

The Birth of Jesus was the birth of the New Heavens, and New earth, and it is eternal and incorruptible. It cannot rot like you all’s garbage does and will. – It took God 7 days to create the first creation, and 70 of your years to create the New, and then it was, “Done”. Just read it if you can see the visions of Christ in His Word. – But No! – You already Know-it-all, and anything New, is foolishness to you.
I don’t care any longer; you can take it or spit on the Truth. – Job 30:10 KJV –

Paul – 081613